Original Sour Diesel

Gandalfthewhite

Hi everyone I was just about to purchase some seeds but I thought I would ask for opinions here first:

The Cali connection
original_sour_diesel_1.jpg

Original Sour Diesel

Strain: Hybrid Indica/Sativa (Mostly Sativa)

Lineage: Sour Diesel clone x Sour OG Male

Seeds: Fem

Fem seeds- Original Sour Diesel to Original Sour Diesel BX3 RVSD Male

Yield: Large Flowering

Time: 70-75 Days

This is the original Sour Diesel clone. It’s the famous Sour Diesel clone that we’ve taken and crossed to Sour OG male. That was our initial outcross, bringing it down back to itself BXing upon BX. We did 2 BXs and are proud to say we’ve produced Sour Diesel down to it’s seed form. So the actual clone only is in seed now and we call it The Original Sour Diesel AKA AJ’s Clone. The male/female seeds come from Original Sour Diesel to Orignal Sour Diesel BX3 male. For female seeds they are Original Sour Diesel to Original Sour Diesel BX3 reversed male. Very large producer, very kerosene/sour buds, Flowing time is approximately 70-75 days.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.
Much love to all :green_heart:

If you are wanting a close rep of SD, OJD got busted and went to prison when he got snitched by Rez.
Ojd from your side of the pond.
I just have respect OJD..true homie
I just had a good look at Connoisseur Genetics and they do have some lovely strains their Grateful Casey looks amazing but I couldn't see a stand alone sour diesel, I think they are working on a new project I'm going to keep an eye on this :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks mate :thumb:

I did a bit of digging around the web and after a lot of reading of reviews and journals I took the plunge and purchased the Cali Connection sour diesel.

I also got 8 free seeds of BlackBerry Moonrocks from Tastebudz seeds. Looks like an interesting strain. The genetics look solid and from older stock too. But we shall see!

Blackberry Moonrocks
THC: 33%
Genetics: Blue moonrock x blackberry kush
Indica: 80%
Sativa: 20%
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Indoor Yield: 550 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: Up to 750 gr/pp
Effect: Long lasting and intense, euphoric, happy, relaxed

I

He sent me some freebies/testers of east coast sour diesel x szittles im about to throw down. Soon. Cool brother
Nice steal mate! I'll be looking forward to that one :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been doing some more research on my freebies and they look pretty legit.. there is another seed company with the same strain called Anesia seed from over your way. They have the same strain in their catalogue I'm thinking they are some how affiliated as there are some other strains that are the same or similar.

The lineage has some DJ short Blue mooshine and some B.O.G Bubble :drool: plus the blackberry should be an interesting one :passitleft:

Nice steal mate! I'll be looking forward to that one :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been doing some more research on my freebies and they look pretty legit.. there is another seed company with the same strain called Anesia seed from over your way. They have the same strain in their catalogue I'm thinking they are some how affiliated as there are some other strains that are the same or similar.

The lineage has some DJ short Blue mooshine and some B.O.G Bubble :drool: plus the blackberry should be an interesting one :passitleft:
That sounds legit brother

East coast sour diesel and TCC original sour diesel. Not the same. I hear mixed reviews on TCC. I hear they bring the gas strains. They have cannabis cups for Tahoe og. Quite a few

I’m getting their Jedi kush and original sourD. We’ll see
Yes, theyre different! Ive had pretty much all of them.
OJD had his hands on all of them being a breeder for Rez. Cuts still going around for both for 500 bucks which is pricey imo.
Northeast had the true cuts imo and im not from there

Back
Top Bottom