Fast fruity & tasty autoflower strain search

You must have me confused with another user or something... I don't have a journal. My ingrained paranoia keeps me from getting to detailed with too much info to do one. I would love to because this is so much fun and so therapeutic. Shame things are how they are in so many places.
Some purple stems and some cool blue green coloration on some of the leaves. Great plant. Easy to care for, takes very well to early topping, lightish feeder and decent producer when treated properly. In my time with it, anyway. I can say it has the most trichome production of any other i have had experience with. Every leaf is caked with them, top and bottom and all down the stems. Even some of the bigger fans have them and I've never had that. Trying to decide if i want to do a dry sift, make some butter or make some tincture. Either way it will be potent and plentiful.

My bad had you mixed up with another guy lol I've just topped them and fim on 2

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll check the coverage for you after I've had a sit down and a smoke what's your area space ?

Space is quiet small ill have to get a messuring tape its a single wardrobe with the back kicked out and some wood bodged together to make it a bit bigger lol! Need to make a new grow cab! Would have a tent but in case of landlord coming i have to be able to have it discreat if he pops his head in my room nothing will look out of place!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you guys running your lights for a full 24 hours with these autos or are you giving the plants a "rest"?

You can do 24/0 hours of light I'm doing 20/4 and some do 18/6 it's like sending Sombody work every day with no breaks or rest everybody needs a chill I think just do what your comfy with.

I ran 2 autos 18/6 for 68 days using 2 300watt leds and a 400watt hid and my bill did not go up drastically. In my experience it kind of evens out. Even more so if you can flower an xxl auto for 60 to 70 days (average) and get 6+ zips. Grow two big autos and you have anywhere from 2 to 12+ zips in about 2 months. Thats pretty damn good, imo. Photos give you more control and are waaaay more forgiving and can give you massive yield in favorable growing conditions.

Back
Top Bottom