Consistent Flavour Strains

HigherTheHigh

Hello all, so I'm on a flavour chase while also pheno hunting and I plan to start from around March next year so I'm making sure I get all my research sorted so I know I've got solid ground on finding what I really want.

So I've always been a lover of creamy tasting strains like White Widow or Super Skunk so pretty much all the old school strains but I'm really looking for a strain that actually promotes healthy consistent fruity tastes with minimum cure time, I know there's quite a few that are advertised as so however I feel its always better asking the growers directly rather than reading what the breeder apparently says.

I prefer Indica Dominant strains due to them helping me sleep and also shorter flowering times are also a win win.

Thanks.

strain that actually promotes healthy consistent fruity tastes with minimum cure time,
If you like the fruity taste of juicy fruit gum Then try some Tropacanna banana by Barney farms

If you like the fruity taste of juicy fruit gum Then try some Tropacanna banana by Barney farms
I was looking for this but my seedbank doesn't stock it right now however I did find a Tropacanna from sweet seeds so maybe I could try them if the background is similar.
Lemoncello is what your describing to me. Creamy fruity smooth
Not quite the fan of lemon as I suffer from a sickness problem but anything else I'm usually okay but it's mostly citrus based smell, whats the cure time on that for noticing the difference?

I was looking for this but my seedbank doesn't stock it right now however I did find a Tropacanna from sweet seeds so maybe I could try them if the background is similar.
is it the TROPICANNA POISON F1 FAST VERSION I see it is Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie crossed with autoflowering Red Poison Auto

The Tropcanna banana by Barney farms is Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie crossed with Banana Kush
I think it is the Banana Kush that gives it the fruity taste, as I grew Blue cookies before

if you like fruity terpenes limone is gonna be involved
FEE95A7F-733F-4820-9E50-E3E5915A68A5.png

is it the TROPICANNA POISON F1 FAST VERSION I see it is Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie crossed with autoflowering Red Poison Auto

The Tropcanna banana by Barney farms is Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie crossed with Banana Kush
I think it is the Banana Kush that gives it the fruity taste, as I grew Blue cookies before
Yes that's the version I was looking at but I've since took an interest in the In House Genetics Sugar Cane with good feedback so maybe try that, the banana strain I'm actually searching for an original for a friend but not much look up to now.

Back
Top Bottom