Strain?

530patio

420 Member
I’m a novice grower, got these clones and not sure what variety? All 3 look different.. can anyone id?

Attachments

• 0BB7AEF9-91A2-41AD-9952-FB1488246814.jpeg
    0BB7AEF9-91A2-41AD-9952-FB1488246814.jpeg
    892.5 KB · Views: 20
  • FD0114F0-131B-4B9B-B7E5-846C373DF447.jpeg
    FD0114F0-131B-4B9B-B7E5-846C373DF447.jpeg
    844.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 69C4F8B9-27EA-48E4-B56A-7860A32FF5B9.jpeg
    69C4F8B9-27EA-48E4-B56A-7860A32FF5B9.jpeg
    875.9 KB · Views: 24
No. There just aren't any identifying characteristics in cannabis plants. You can guess when they're flowering based on the scent, or while smoking by the taste (some people can anyway), but when it comes to pics, especially during veg? No.

No. There just aren't any identifying characteristics in cannabis plants. You can guess when they're flowering based on the scent, or while smoking by the taste (some people can anyway), but when it comes to pics, especially during veg? No.

ic. All 3 do have a different smell. Got them from the store they should be good! Thank you for your input!

Agreed, if you can ask the person you got them from, that’s really going to be the only way you may ever find out. There’s a million different strains out there, short of taking a dna test you may never know exactly what it is you have growing. Even a lot of known strains will show different phenotypes throughout the strain (Purple Kush that’s not purple or an indica dominant strain that you end up with a sativa leaning phenotype of, etc).

We’re these clones taken from a flowering plant or have you been growing them for a while and started flowering them? I’m seeing buds, 3 pointed leaves, and compact/dense growth. I’m trying to figure out if this is normal growth or if you have monster cropped clones that are re-vegging.

It doesn't work that way. If you showed us pictures of plants that had orange, blue, yellow, purple, and black leaves... and there was ONE strain in the world that exhibited that characteristic (as far as I know, there aren't any), it would be different. Or if you were growing TWO markedly different strains, had mixed up the seeds, and wanted to know which plant was which strain (although, even then, if one or both had such variation of phenotypes that one of them could be confused with one of the other strain's, it'd be iffy).

But, other than that, no.

It doesn't work that way. If you showed us pictures of plants that had orange, blue, yellow, purple, and black leaves... and there was ONE strain in the world that exhibited that characteristic (as far as I know, there aren't any), it would be different. Or if you were growing TWO markedly different strains, had mixed up the seeds, and wanted to know which plant was which strain (although, even then, if one or both had such variation of phenotypes that one of them could be confused with one of the other strain's, it'd be iffy).

But, other than that, no.
Ic Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom