Strange...

goomp

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen new branches growing about 1" from the main stem, actually growing ON the stem of a sun leaf? The normal branch is also growing in the right place as well, right at the base of where the sun leaf stem comes from the main trunk. Is it because of using Botanicare's "Hydroplex" that extra sites are forming?

I've uploaded a photo of this to my member gallery: input, anyone?

Is this the photo?

004R.jpg

It's Cannacopia's Magnum strain, which is mostly indica, and previous harvests haven't shown this trait. The cuttings are from the same mother as the previous crops, and the only variable that has changed is the addition of Botanicare's Sweet and Hydroplex.

nope. All variables are the same as before except sweet/hydroplex. Growth is almost 1" in height per day.

It isn't just happening to one: it's happening to 90% of them! I certainly don't see anything WRONG with this happening; just curious to see how things turn out compared to previous runs. I believe higher yield will result....

Gotcha: can't shoot any pics right now, but it's interesting that these can grow 2 branches per node instead of the normal one, especially if it's the new nutes that are causing this. I'll post future pics into my gallery as things develop.

I've uploaded a better picture of what's going on that I'm questioning into my member gallery. Any ideas?? I'm amazed that there are so many views of this subject, but no one is interested? There are EXTRA branches growing from these plants, potentially making a harvest much larger. And no one has a comment.

Goomp I am using sweet and hydroplex as well and my plant is not growing extra branches, and i've been using the combination for about 3 weeks now. Just wanted to let you know that info :)

Back
Top Bottom