5 weeks into budding somethings not there

wd40

buds are2 or3 inchs in dia. but stemmed out ,grew skinny,tall out of the top of the bud from 6 to8 inchs. Lights are on 12 12 The buds have branchs with more buds but real skinny.Im using very little N . Will these buds get fat. This is my first grow inside.It does look sweet Maybe some extra N would help? I could use some feedback.

Hey, so your saying your 5 weeks into the flowering cycle? And the stems are skinny? Did you have fan blowing on them? That helps to make stem stronger as well as giving them a little shake every now and then. Can you post some Pics so we can see what you're talking about?

Im new at this I will see what I can do. Yes there is a fan on them.

Yes, I noticed you were new. Welcome to 420. I will help you as much as I can. I am only on my second grow. I would suggest reading the links here pertaining to getting started with a grow and the journals of the forum members. They provide a lot of helpful information. But still feel free to ask as many questions as you would like. If I can answer them I will or someone will come along that can.

Hope to see a journal from you in the future. Happy growing! !!

Well Im back I found my problem A long time ago im sorry that I did not get back with you all. Adding extra lighting to the grow into the 4th or 5th week of flowering was not A good move.. Any how I have changed all my lighting over to masterblaster1500 AND OOOOMMMMMGGGGGG nothing like it for indoor. IM very very happy. C F L work but the masterblaster1500 night and day .Have great hallidays ahead seeya!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom