My shortest crop: Buds galore but I have a question or two

1641729604814.jpeg

it's an ok scope but not big or sharp enough for my old eyes. once i wake up the girls, i'm going to check everybody. like a doctor.

bend over and cough.

with the old scope , not enough light. new scope, too much light.

1641745307076.jpeg

i think this is the super silver haze. smells so nice, i want to grow it twice. i grew maany of these over the years.

getting mixed and confusing messages from this plant, so i'm positive it's female

:ganjamon:

1641754921312.jpeg

she is number 6. she smells nice, she has some amber here and there. ok so mostly on the leaves but i need her healing powers. i'm testing her in the volcano. i think, tonight's the night

played -tonight's the night- album my last night in the military. nothing but tekiller shots. never drank tequilla again.

1641755119834.jpeg

i want to cut her right now but i only sacrifice at night, as the gods demand.

if this is even close to true, i'm growing this after the g-13 haze and the GSC extreme.

i'm excited. if true.
i spent two years, mostly bumming around in the north just for the sativa.

Thai Standard​

SOUTHEAST ASIAN LANDRACE SATIVA PAR EXCELLENCE

A traditional pure sativa from Chiang Mai in Thailand's Golden Triangle, recently reproduced as part of our in-depth research and preservation work with this old Thai line in several of its generations, identifying and rescuing expressions that encompass the best qualities and the most emblematic psychoactive effects of classic Thai sativas.

thank you Buddha!

bummer, it's regular seeds. they have a very interesting selection from the area so i'll findd some feminized.

this 6 plant limit is bullshit

so i cut number 1 at 3;30 a.m. . i couldnt wait until just before sunrise. mostly red, shriveled up pistols, decent looking trichs. she has an indistinct, but nice odor. i cut up all the beaautiful thick, short colas . like thick. nice and sticky. i cut the buds into smaller pieces for faster drying. next crop i'll do things correctly regards when and how to harvest and hang.

#6 is just too pretty, i will cut her last or when the trics are ready. . i think she's a bruce banner. i need to pull them out of the tent aand figure out which two are the banners.

by my wet weight calculations, i will have a minimum of 2 OZ dry . which makes me smile for sure. jan 17 is a full moon, so one more will go down . jan 24 is 60 days from flipping into flower so like 53 days since pistols start forming.

i'm wondering if doing a 10.5 hour daytime causes them to mature faster.

i used to cut the day time hours all the way down to 8. didnt notice a difference but i raarely do. being high more than not.

only time and several controlled grows will tell. life is too short! seriously, i'm 67.

so far this new bud has not hit the spot. a decent high but not a winner.

i'll see what's up with my wake and bake tomorrow. so far, it's a 5. BUT, it's enough to keep me buzzed until the 17th sacrifice. and i still have a few days worth of the first one i cut.

yay growing. :adore:

part of me wants to cut them all down right now. new seeds should be in in a few days

i'm wondering if doing a 10.5 hour daytime causes them to mature faster.

i used to cut the day time hours all the way down to 8. didnt notice a difference but i raarely do. being high more than not.

only time and several controlled grows will tell. life is too short! seriously, i'm 67.
10 hours light and less will ripen them in less days, that's the story. There is no explained mechanism as to why or how this happens. The idea is to trick the plant bt mimicking the end of growing. Less light here equals less bud in the end. It is far more likely there is a change in temperature and or humidity that goes along with this "trick" of reduced light. Instead of limiting the engine of light play with temperatures, humidity, and even pH. I think you will get there sooner if you leave the motor running.
Shutting off lights does not ever increase these plants growth of any kind. Those LED lights that degrade trichomes are the same LED lights that made them in the first place. I bought into that once and like you - negative results. Something else happens.

i couldn't remember the name of the freebies i got.

they sound like decent genetics. if only i know which was which

Grow type : Indoor/Outdoor

Dominant : Hybrid
Yield : Massive
THC : High (23 - 26%)
Flavor : Citrus Spicy
Effect : Happy Chill
Flower period : 8 weeks
Experience : Beginner

ABOUT BCN CRITICAL XXL FEM​

BCN Critical is another multi-award winning Seedstockers cannabis classic, most famous for the extremely strong high which has satisfied countless growers. The buds often have a citrus aroma and lemon taste, harvest quantities are impressive and well above average. This variety is an established and consistent prizewinner, she blooms quickly and always produces great quality harvests. For many growers its the only variety they need. Critical is a remarkably strong smoke (23%+ THC) and so pleasing to grow that you will look forward to growing her again and again. Our breeding experts in Barcelona obtained this variety after crossing elite clones of Kritikal Bilbo and Critical+ from the Basque Country, selecting the best individual and crossing it with original regular Critical Mass seeds from our own seed archives. We made a new Critical selection which resulted in the strongest and most productive Critical version we had ever seen.

i'm at 7 weeks in flower. i'm going to pull them all out of the tent and see if i can determine related genetics. i need a rocking chair and an old timey pipe.

i made a lot of lazy mistakes this round, no biggie, i just wanted a quick stash which i have in spades. next crop should be quite a bit larger. knock on wood.

the girl scout cookies extreme will be here saturday and i'll drown them and the g-13 haze in a few days. im excited about this next round. still lazy but excited.

i checked everybody - odor - leaf structure - size -

my conculsion is that i'm still only guessing. i have 3 with a citris odor, two look similar so i'm calling them the bcn critical. two are still pumping out white pistols, have very little odor, look very nice so i'll call them the two bruce banners. the third fruity smelly one must be the super silver haze.

in attempting 3 quick out door grows since legalization, i've wasted green crack, 2 super silver hazes, gsc and something else. what a waste. i'm going to continue with indoor grows, as god intended.

Back
Top Bottom