My shortest crop: Buds galore but I have a question or two

just realized i have enough budlets to fire them up. i used to quick dry on the back of my big ass old timey monitors. i think i'll put them into the mighty and volcano to see what haappens. i'm out of weed except for some ABV, and no more bud until the first.

wish me luck. :roorrip:

little buggers are sticky
leaves are sticky too
i'm dancing in my my mind

tastes nice but no visabel ...visaabaal, vapor.

got some vapor from the mighty aat 390 f. might hit the microwave but i feel a nice, little, but noticable buzz

cant find my trimming scissors.

just cranked up the volcano to hot hot

the mighty turned the uncut budlet into brown, done in weed.

just realized i have enough budlets to fire them up. i used to quick dry on the back of my big ass old timey monitors. i think i'll put them into the mighty and volcano to see what haappens. i'm out of weed except for some ABV, and no more bud until the first.

wish me luck. :roorrip:

little buggers are sticky
leaves are sticky too
i'm dancing in my mind
Take all the low popcorn buds off and that should hold you till harvest

the volcano is perfect. dries the buds out, crush the dried buds, fill the bag with magic.
/
2.5 bags from one dried budlet? yolo

a little high is 100% better than no high

i have 2 bruce banners, 1 super silver haze (i love this genetic) one i forget the name but a good one and 2 freebie mexican genetics. i think the underfed one is the haze. i have an old forum post from years ago. imma see if i can find it.

memories

i'm no lightweight but i'm nicely buzzed. like a lets go for a walk kind of buzz. thank you arizona for finally letting me not be a criminal. after 50 years. lol

i'm so happy . 3 more plants to trim :)
Funny to hear someone say that out loud. Most of us hate trim jail... lol. I'll be there real soon as I have a couple almost ready for harvest. Time to break out the microscope & check the trichs sometime this week.
Mesa is pretty close by. I'm in El Mirage. I work in Phx. but also work P.T. in Gilbert so I go through Mesa fairly often.
There's at least 10 of us growers on here from the Phx. area. We should plan a get together for 4-20-22. It would be kind of cool to have a get together with other growers.

Bud washing is legit - take a look at the fan blades in your tent you will understand why. Even better is to see what the first bucket of dirty water looks like after bud washing….

dust, insect poop, pet dander, it’s already all up in your colas… plus it helps the bud to dry out more evenly not to mention the great taste.

yup bud washing plus low and slow fridge curing are the bomb

Bud washing is legit - take a look at the fan blades in your tent you will understand why. Even better is to see what the first bucket of dirty water looks like after bud washing….

dust, insect poop, pet dander, it’s already all up in your colas… plus it helps the bud to dry out more evenly not to mention the great taste.

yup bud washing plus low and slow fridge curing are the bomb
well damn. ok, i'm willing to try most anything just for the hell of it. fridge curing? that's a new one on me although it sounds a bit familiar. not sure why i didn't try it. i did a bit of a water cure in one of my links above . for shits and giggles, i'll read up on the fridge thing and give 1/2 oz or so a go.

the volcano is a perfect way to dry and vape or smoke in just a few minutes. i use the large bowl it comes with. i have 2 volcanos. mostly because i'm stupid and or got burned by a fake.

:volcano-smiley:

by the way, these budlets at 32ish day in flower, keep giving me a lovely high.

retiring, reading, games, tv and experimenting with weed and shrooms was my one life long dream. i'm a simple man and easily amused. i tried growing shrooms three times. failure, failure, failure. if only i knew some high school dudes to score from.

peace, harmony and tranquility, requires other people to leave me alone.

this buzz is quite enjoyable. when i had filled ball jars galore, i would often cut a few branches at mostly clear, 1/2 clear and 1/2 cloudy and the finale, mostly cloudy with a few ambers.

- i never take a weed break. i always, except now, have several genetics. i switch them off every day or two and don't get that stall where you feel you need to cleanse your body of thc.

time to fire up the volcano again. it's even better than a microwave for slowly or quickly drying the budlets.

oh, and i only have the lights on for 10.5 hours. just out of curiosity. it will make the crop smaller but yolo!

moving all the pots a few times and other kind of heavy stuff has messed up my back. i learned something just now, when you put bengay on your back, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR BALLS UNTIL YOU WASH IT OFF!

makes me laugh at how nicely high i get off these budlets. just took some pics as this high brings out the arrrteest in me.

34 days in flower. i underfed them so i gave them a shot of everything a couple of days ago and totally soaked the bags. heavy buggers when full . i can never get the color of the pics to show what the plants actually look like. lights to high, not good, lights at 1/2 strength - no good, lights as low as they go , brightness wise, - no good. close but no ceegar

1640808606254.jpeg

should prob trim a bit more eh?
1640808679109.jpeg

1640808796778.jpeg

1640808907137.jpeg

damn, i had no idea they were still so messy near the soil. when i grew em tall and pretty, i didn't bother with trimming the popcorn buds as i am quite lazy in my personal life.

1640809093370.jpeg

my aching back. oy!

90% humidity in the tent this morning. forgot to open the flaps. :straightface:

90% humidity in the tent this morning. forgot to open the flaps. :straightface:
Good morning @sstressed hope you are well today.
Garden looks great.
90% rh is a problem Amigo. :Namaste:
Do you have an extractor fan and good air circulation?
You run the risk of mold at that RH.:eek:
Is there anything you can do to prevent that occurring again?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @sstressed hope you are well today.
Garden looks great.
90% rh is a problem Amigo. :Namaste:
Do you have an extractor fan and good air circulation?
You run the risk of mold at that RH.:eek:
Is there anything you can do to prevent that occurring again?

Stay safe
Bill
good morning. i actually got a good nights sleep . first time in awhile. i think the budlets helped.

yeah the 90% was surprising. i've got 2 fans blowing on them one on the bottom, one on the top and the roof fan. won't happen again. i'll check for mold tomorrow. i have a bunch of stuff from my HID days but i'm not concerned enough to find it all. my way of organizing is to put something where i know i can find it again and then months later think, huh, where did i put that?

it was a senior moment. :)

it was also 64 f in the room this morning. i'll keep things warmer in future. i'm canadian/american and i love it nice and cool. I have the doors open and it's 45ish degrees outside. i keep the tent room door closed and although i have the heat on so that one room stays in the 70s and the lights get it up to 78 or so. it's weird but i'm a bit odd. good odd.

i may have to examine the girls again this morning for a few more budlets to get me through until the first. i hope the dope stores are open on the first. there will either be a line around the block or the new years partying will keep them in bed.

edit - still at 66 percent humidity in tent. 77 degrees . i may have to set up the filter and the other floor fan. the buds are getting fuller so i would guess they contain more moisture? time to get to work or get high. :volcano-smiley:

i'm getting another

Viparspectra ll XS2000​

. how should i hang it? i have two lights hung here

1640884862703.jpeg

i'm thinking one in the back facing left to right? how close is too close for these xs2000s? should these 2 lights be closer or further away?

i would usually move the plants around every other feeding but not this time. i see a bunch of folks using netting or wire to pull the flowers through these days. i tried that a long time ago. watering in a 5 foot deep closet sucked so i pulled it out.

i'm getting another

Viparspectra ll XS2000​

. how should i hang it? i have two lights hung here

1640884862703.jpeg

i'm thinking one in the back facing left to right? how close is too close for these xs2000s? should these 2 lights be closer or further away?

i would usually move the plants around every other feeding but not this time. i see a bunch of folks using netting or wire to pull the flowers through these days. i tried that a long time ago. watering in a 5 foot deep closet sucked so i pulled it out.
I'm sorry my friend I can't remember what size is your tent?
What are the 2 lights in there now.
So we can figure best placement of the new light.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm sorry my friend I can't remember what size is your tent?
What are the 2 lights in there now.
So we can figure best placement of the new light.

Stay safe
Bill
the tent is about 4foot, 6 inches square. 8 foot tall i think. the lights are the viparspectra xs 2000s. appreciate your help. very sorry about the grow you had to stop. GSC is a favorite and imma grow some next round. i have 3 barney's farm genetics, forget what they are but they recommend 90 days in flower. so i'm not sure if i'll grow them out next time as i want to build up my stash enough to grow out some longer flowering genetics.

the seeds i got from england were old, IMO, as they took days to pop and didn't sink until i pushed them down on day 2. i grew thousands of seeds from F1 genetics. i kept them in a large black garbage bag in the fridge veg drawer. one day i cleaned the fridge out, tossed the bag o seeds on the floor. got stoned. took out the garbage. all of the garbage. took a few days before i realized that i just tossed all my decades of breeding awaay. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

the tent is about 4foot, 6 inches square. 8 foot tall i think. the lights are the viparspectra xs 2000s. appreciate your help. very sorry about the grow you had to stop. the seeds i got from england were old, IMO, as they took days to pop and didn't sink until i pushed them down on day 2. i grew thousands of seeds from F1 genetics. i kept them in a large black garbage bag in the fridge veg drawer. one day i cleaned the fridge out, tossed the bag o seeds on the floor. got stoned. took out the garbage. all of the garbage. took a few days before i realized that i just tossed all my decades of breeding awaay. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck
Oh no that's heartbreaking.
The insurance company threw out a Mason jar full of all my genetics after the fire.:eek:
I had a few stashed in a drawer but haven't found them yet either so who knows where they are. Fek Fek Fek
Ok task at hand.
4'6" x 4'6" by 8' high.
3 VS. Xs 2000 if I understand that correctly?
Flowering coverage is 4' x 2' at 20".
So 3 side by side spaced out evenly in there will be perfect.
You will get some overlap but it won't hurt.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill

Oh no that's heartbreaking.
The insurance company threw out a Mason jar full of all my genetics after the fire.:eek:
I had a few stashed in a drawer but haven't found them yet either so who knows where they are. Fek Fek Fek
Ok task at hand.
4'6" x 4'6" by 8' high.
3 VS. Xs 2000 if I understand that correctly?
Flowering coverage is 4' x 2' at 20".
So 3 side by side spaced out evenly in there will be perfect.
You will get some overlap but it won't hurt.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill
bummer about the fire. scheese

i looked, youre right 3 in a row will work great. i never noticed how much width i actually have. tunnel vision

Back
Top Bottom