Not much room to grow

Underground

Got a question. I got my girls in the budding room, and I got the sun on...but, there is one problem. After I've looked at everything...I'm starting to realize that I may not have enough room for the girls to grow. After I raise the SUN...the girls may grow into it. I got them in an aeroflo..and things seem really crowded as is...I was wondering if I should top them as soon as possible? This is my first time working with clones..and only my second grow, the clones are bout 12 inches tall..if I top them, and bud them for 2 months...(I know every strain is different, and I should of prepared for this ahead of time) what is the average height of budding clones? The strains are White Widow, Crystal, and Ice. I guess I'm hoping that since they are clones, and have only vegged enough to get to 12 inches...that they sorta grow slower while budding. I'm hoping they concentrate on flowers instead of height. Please give me some feedback..

028_2_.jpg

024_3_1.jpg

I can tuck the lights a little into the ceiling, but I see trouble coming...

I will look into Bushmaster...ty.

youtube 'supercropping'.
helped me "save space" but your plants, havent been 'trained' at all, it looks. may have no light penetration for lower branches. i strip all lower branches/veg during flowering cycle for this reason exactly. Near the mid to end flowering cycle, the plants get too big, so i either veg shorter or 'supercrop' the Leads of the plants. with no lower branches to work on, the plants can focus its energy on the tops.

Back
Top Bottom