Strawberry cough leaf/plant issues

Coronanitas

So i have a couple of ladies here and one of them is a kyle kushmans strawberry cough that Im having trouble with. All are in 50/50 mix of canna coco and GH cocoTek PX coir perlite mix. Don't know why I mixes the canna with the GH. All ladies have been vegging for 5 weeks with same nutes and feeding schedule on every third or fourth day as needed with little run off about 1/2L each. I skipped on the cal mag on all ladies prior to the last feeding and thats when the SBC showed sign. I have since brought back the cal mag to 3ml per gal on all besides the SBC being 5ml per gal. Im going to flip them this week and trying the 11/13 light cycle. Im having trouble dialing in the SBC as the pics show some kind of deficiency. Can someone chime in and shed some light as to whats going on. Thanks in advance for any help. The nutes I'm using are as follows: Canna coco a&b half Rec. dosage per gal.Humboldt secret golden tree @ 2ml per gal.Cal mag 3-5 ml per gal.
drip clean @.5ml per gal. every feeding
PH @5.8
GH PH up&down

IMG_76414.jpg
IMG_76424.jpg
IMG_76434.jpg
image25622.jpg

Thanks nutty, I am using LED's how did you guess? I'm planning on doing a 3.5 gal flush with 5.8 ph'ed RO water then a light feed with 1/4 strainth nutes. Does that sound about right?

Hey Professor I have a few Q's. I am currently using the left over canna nutes A&B, ph up~down from last year around july. All have been stored in a bin in my garage. Do you think that one of these might be the cause them being old. I also am thinking that the new milwaukee ph600 stick might be a little off b/c i have to adjust it every time, not much .1 or.2 . I currently have it sitting in 7.0 solution. I have both epsom salt and cal mag and I did give the SCB a dose of 2.5ml per 1/2 gal with her feed two days ago. I am itching to flip the lights but I'm struggling with weather or not to flush or wait till next feeding which should be in a day or two..your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom