Strawberry Cough

Thanks JB, just saw the thread LOL I went with a nice 5X5 with a 400MH for VEG, I'll be buying a 600W HPS also and a 4X4 for the 400 MH I'm thinking of doing a dual spectrum with the HPS any thoughts?

Yeah duel spectrum in flower is best. Its mimics the actual sun more than just one spectrum. I don't use HID lamps , but I know they get hot so ventilation and fans a must! Are you running a journal on your next grow?

I thinking about it, having problems getting set up because of my health, once I get the room cleaned I'm gold....but when LOL

PS for now I'm just work with some veggies, have things to work out before I can do anything else...really thinking of a move north a few miles to DC...even more to work out what a drag LOL

Used Fox Farm, soil, big bloom, tiger bloom, grow big and sledgehammer flush also molasses (Salt free) grew them in a 3gal pot. Grow tent was 4x4, lighting was 400w high pressure sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide (MH). Checked ph constantly with meter, kept air circulating at all times. Vegged 18/6, flowering 12/12. During lights out, it stayed dark, a must. Not even a clock light or printer glow light (cover it with tape), no friends coming over and turning the lights on, never interrupt the dark cycle. Not every watering needs nutrients and the plant will tell you when she needs water. Fact is, don't handle it at all during flowering (I don't). The plant will tell you it's needs, just pay attention. Might mention, I only use molasses during flowering.

DSC_85201.JPG
DSC_8540_510x768.JPG
DSC_0574_629x768.JPG

Nice job! I use molasses as well and i love the size results. Shows that you don't need a crazy setup or super exspensive chemical fertilizers to have good results. Simple and organic is better!

Nice job! I use molasses as well and i love the size results. Shows that you don't need a crazy setup or super exspensive chemical fertilizers to have good results. Simple and organic is better!

Hey bro, on the molasses, do you mix that in with your watering or what? thanks!

Yea you can mix it right in with one of your waterings. There is also a couple of products that contain lots of molasses or sugar such as CalMg+ by General Organics. Its a calcium supplement but it also contains lots of fermented molasses and sugar. If your growing organic its great because the molasses not only boosts the metabolism of the plant but also activates lots of natural fungi and bacteria to keep your girls healthy and strong!

Yep, I'm doing organic indoors, as of now I'm just using FF Grow Big, but plan on switching real soon to GO or Blue Planet, I have heard good things about both. Things are just starting to grow, I just got a grow light 400W MH, but the plants were between 1-2 weeks old before I got the light, sadly I'm only growing tomatoes for now, but its a good test run! So do you feed molasses once a week with water? thanks..Peace

During flowering molasses every watering. That's what I did anyway. 1TBs per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom