Strawberry Cough Auto

rickerred

Here is what i have Strawberry Cough Auto from Sonoma Seeds.
5 of 5 seeds germinated, 1 didn't break the soil and i gave one away. The Strawberry cough is 8 weeks along, sonoma seeds says 9 - 10 week flower so I should be close.
They are in 5 gallon buckets with miracle grow vegetable soil.
nutes were ph perfect sensigrow part A / B in veg , ph perfect sensibloom part A/B in flower, molasses in flower and calmag every watering.
Zero LST, cropping ect.
Lights are 2 x 600w king led (actual wattage 150? guess) full spectrum
3 x 45w Cfl 6500k
2 x 54w sunblaster led full spectrum
Just added 2 x 19w led full specrum (they were free).

There are 5 pineapple vegging, 4 blackwater 3 weeks old and 4 gelato Cropking 3 weeks old. IMG_0545.JPGStrawberry Cough Auto.JPGSC Auto (2).JPGSC AUTO.JPGpineapple.JPG

Here is what i have Strawberry Cough Auto from Sonoma Seeds.
5 of 5 seeds germinated, 1 didn't break the soil and i gave one away. The Strawberry cough is 8 weeks along, sonoma seeds says 9 - 10 week flower so I should be close.
They are in 5 gallon buckets with miracle grow vegetable soil.
nutes were ph perfect sensigrow part A / B in veg , ph perfect sensibloom part A/B in flower, molasses in flower and calmag every watering.
Zero LST, cropping ect.
Lights are 2 x 600w king led (actual wattage 150? guess) full spectrum
3 x 45w Cfl 6500k
2 x 54w sunblaster led full spectrum
Just added 2 x 19w led full specrum (they were free).

There are 5 pineapple vegging, 4 blackwater 3 weeks old and 4 gelato Cropking 3 weeks old.IMG_0545.JPGStrawberry Cough Auto.JPGSC Auto (2).JPGSC AUTO.JPGpineapple.JPG
Dont believe the breeders. I have a green Crack that just started flowering at week 7 and they say its a 8 week finish. Just keep watching trichomes. Wecome to this kick ass forum bro! Great job to btw.
That sounds so tasty.

8 weeks on 22 may. buds r getting dense, still new growth and Im gonna start the flush in a few days.
I cut, trimmed and hung a single bud to dry, im gonna smoke it in a day or 3 just to test the high.
Ill keep an eye on the tricombs for sure.
IMG_0577.JPG

8 weeks on 22 may. buds r getting dense, still new growth and Im gonna start the flush in a few days.
I cut, trimmed and hung a single bud to dry, im gonna smoke it in a day or 3 just to test the high.
Ill keep an eye on the tricombs for sure.
IMG_0577.JPG
Great job my friend! Great pic. I can honestly say your a good 3/4 weeks away. See all that gooey white? That ll all darken n shrink n the bud will look chunky. That is a nice bud bro. Wait until a few weeks youll crap a brick. Nice plant

Back
Top Bottom