Emmie's Organic Strawberry Cough: August 2020

Hey Emilya, I missed this thread of your's previously but I have caught up now. I am also running a Strawberry Cough that is about 2 weeks into flowering. Being a Sativa dominant I was expecting a tall lanky tree and was surprised by how much of a low bush she's turned out after being a slow starter initially. I ended up mildly LST'ing her only because she threatened to breach my 2 foot stealth limit.

I guess you haven't given out your smoke report of her yet, or perhaps I missed that? I'm interested to hear how you found her. I know StoneOtter was very pleased with his Strawberry Cough. Cheers.

Hey Emilya, I missed this thread of your's previously but I have caught up now. I am also running a Strawberry Cough that is about 2 weeks into flowering. Being a Sativa dominant I was expecting a tall lanky tree and was surprised by how much of a low bush she's turned out after being a slow starter initially. I ended up mildly LST'ing her only because she threatened to breach my 2 foot stealth limit.

I guess you haven't given out your smoke report of her yet, or perhaps I missed that? I'm interested to hear how you found her. I know StoneOtter was very pleased with his Strawberry Cough. Cheers.

Our first round was a little larfy because of some problems we had in the bloom room on that round, but this time she seems to have finished out beautifully. The smell that is coming off of her is amazing, and this time obvious when you first walk into the room. I suspect that we still have yet to actually taste what SC has to offer us, even though that first round cured out very nicely and is some very nice smoke... I just think she can do better. I think that this round we nailed her, and we are going to enjoy her a lot more.... maybe as much as the Otters do, but that is yet to be seen. I will let you know as soon as we can get a good smoke report though, because after this I will be closing out this journal so I can better concentrate on the ongoing saga that we call Emmie's Gardens.

Back
Top Bottom