Substitution Container?

Merther

I have an interview at costco, and will most likely get the job, seeing as I have an "in".. The one thing that worries me is the DT..

Does anyone know weither it's going to be an oral exam or a UA?
Furthermore, I'v often considered substituion, I fully understand the concept, and have an idea on how to do it, but i cant come up with a median in which to carry my donated urine that would keep it at temperature..

Any ideas on what i could use?? Please, walk me through this, because iv already taken a week hiatus from my medication, and indulged last night because I suffer from near-imobilizing joint pain due to years of skateboarding and basketball.

thanx! but my donated urine will work, I just need a container to carry it in that wouldnt be to thick to where my body heat wouldnt transfer. any ideas?

how would i go about that? tying it and bringing a safty pin? or just tapin the top to my leg? iv heard of people doing this but it was never elaborated apon

Man the greatest thing to use is a Urine bag for someone that has to use a permanent catheter...It has stretchy straps that will fit around almost ANY waist, a twist drain valve able to be used with one hand...You can get them at any pharmacy for around 5 dollars, just remember to have at least 4 ounces of urine and to strap it against your stomach so it will stay between 94-100 deg. It has worked for me for over a year due to supervised UA's EVERY month.

Also if you are interested, when you buy one, ask for a Urine leg bag...Thats what they consider the proper name i guess...

Also if you are interested, when you buy one, ask for a Urine leg bag...Thats what they consider the proper name i guess...

Thanks bro! you've put my mind to rest, if i could +rep you i would.

A lot probably depends on how stringent they are in observing you while you give the sample.

Does anyone know what the absolute minimum they can get away with allowing you in terms of privacy? I've heard that in the military, for example, the person is watched to see that the sample comes straight out of their "equipment" (although I do not know whether or not this is true).

The guy that observes me at the pain clinic I go to, stands behind me a little to the right...Now some of them have a camera with a green light that watches down on you and you have to wait for it to light up before you start to piss. Now the military and olympics on the otherhand, HAVE to observe the urine leaving the body, but people go as far as getting clean urine injected into their empty bladder right before. Sounds outrageous huh?

The guy that observes me at the pain clinic I go to, stands behind me a little to the right...Now some of them have a camera with a green light that watches down on you and you have to wait for it to light up before you start to piss.

I'd allow ONE person to observe me in person (and that only under protest) before I'd allow a camera that was being monitored by who knows who. It would be somewhat annoying to one day come across a video of myself urinating on Youtube (et cetera)

Now the military and olympics on the otherhand, HAVE to observe the urine leaving the body, but people go as far as getting clean urine injected into their empty bladder right before. Sounds outrageous huh?

<SHUDDERS> I've seen threads where people discussed the possibility of inserting a container of someone else's urine into their rectum in order to keep it at the correct temperature and to sneak it in. I thought that was pretty outrageous, too. Personally, I'd rather starve. But then again, I do not have children who would starve along with me. I guess people will do what people feel that they must.

I've thought this before: I do not remember how many millions of Americans are estimated to be cannabis (et cetera) users. I suspect that the actual number dwarfs the estimates. I know that there is unemployment in this country and that many are looking for work. But even so, I cannot help but think that if EVERY single person who is or has used cannabis (et cetera) decided to go on strike on the same day and continue to strike until the issue was dealt with - and if the participation level was 100% - that there would soon be legislation stating that drug testing for anything other than cause (ie, some sort of actual evidence that drugs were being used and that they were the reason that some kind of workplace harm/accident had occurred) was outlawed. That many people acting in concert would be a powerful force. Unfortunately, I do not see that many people acting in concert for this. Or for much of anything, really. Shame. Says something about mankind, I suppose (or at least my perception of it).

Back
Top Bottom