Sudden Purple Leaves Pre Flowers? Aeroponics Autoflower

Tyrantecks

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this site, (the other site I use sucks I barely get any help).

This is my first grow and I have 2 autoflower plants. Aeroponics 3 Gallon setup using FF grow big and big bloom, 175w of CFL lighting, ventilation, temps at 82-88F daytime, 63-65 night time.

one is sour diesel x lowryder (we will call her BIG) and she is 25 days old and just started pre flowering (there's about 4-5 sites so far)

the second is Power Kush Dinafem (we will call her SMALL) and she is about 20 days old from breaking surface, I've had a lot of problems with her, she is just coming up on 3 weeks old and hasn't shown much upward growth and a bit of nute burn Cal/mag def (I ordered cal/mag yesterday, it should be here tomorrow). SMALL is already showing Pre flowers even though she is like 3-4 inches tall, is she just all outta whack or is it normal?

BIG is almost a foot tall and has given me 0 trouble and persistent upward growth until I woke up this morning and noticed she has a weird purpleing of the leaves and the top bud site? It doesn't really look like a healthy strain purple but more of a deficiency. She is my pride and joy so anything to keep her strong I'm down with. I looked online and found that it could be Phosphorous Def and lockout occurs over 5.8 PH (my PH was 6.2, I lowered it today to about 5.6).

I started using FF Grow big around week 2 (since SMALL is younger than BIG, I think it nute burnt SMALL a little). I used about 1/4 strength until recently where I increased to about half strength starting a few days ago.

FF tells me to use 3 tsp per gallon of water, I know autos are sensitive so I've just been using 1 tsp per gallon of water. I'm wondering if maybe BIG wants more grow big nutrients than just the 1 tsp per gallon or is it just phosphorus lockout causing the purple? How do I fix it? thanks for reading guys! Keep in mind Im going to be adding cal/mag in a few days I live way up north where water from my faucet is 7.0 exact and only contains what the earth provides it since I have a well. Keep in mind when looking at the pics I'm in the middle of extending my box I am going to cover all the blind spots with Mylar, I plan on doing that in an hour or so and also adjust the lights so more of the main source reaches SMALL. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom