Summer grow: look behind the scenes

MrRudeSnowman

Hi,

Just to prove that my method works, here are some pics and observations. If you are considering growing some of these strains, i hope this will be useful. I just don't have time for grow journals for all these beauties. At this time day here is 17,5 hours long... just in case you where wondering. When plants where moved outside it was ~14 hours long. No fertilizers.

1. Royal AK auto

Another amazing auto strain. Heat, cold? No problems. Happy all the time. We are close to en and with this one, some 2-3 weeks before harvest. It's started to fill out nicely. Total time is one month indoors/two months outdoors.

IMAG001223.JPG

2. Northern Lights by Sensi seeds

This monster is now 1,8 meters long so i guess we end up at some 2,5 meters. Huge, vigorous plant. Lower branches alone are 1M+ long. Slowly gets used to greenhouse heat. Still a bit unhappy at times but grows tremendously so i guess it's all ok.

IMAG001022.JPG

3. Medical Mass

Got damaged by cold badly, but has recovered nicely and is about 1,2 meters tall now. Takes greenhouse heat with no problems at all. Will plant in the ground tonight. Super nice smell & compact. So far so good.

IMAG001326.JPG

4. KC 33

This was and bonus seed with purchase back in the day. Started out poorly. Was the smallest of all plants after 1,5 months and now... the biggest one with no contest here. Needed to do some low stress training, as you see... all it needs is poor window light. Will move it to greenhouse after some space frees up. No replanting tho, will be to late for that and i can barely handle the size now. Nice surprise.

IMAG001126.JPG

5. Silver Haze #9 by Sensi Seeds

Topped & kept in shade for all it's outside life, as with KC 33 i will move it to greenhouse when some extra space presents itself. Best smell of any plant i have had so far. Had a pest problem with some mites or something but seems like i won the fight with bacterial spray so i guess we be fine in the end. Impressive grow so far, strong plant. I have been limiting stretching any way i know how. Had it's been planted in greenhouse with no topping... 3 meters minimum. Just replanted into bigger pot. Highly recommended strain.

IMAG000820.JPG

So this is it guys. If you have any questions about these strains - ask.

Back
Top Bottom