Sunflowers and Cannabis leaves

Savvage61

OK I know everyone or ay least most of us have seen Cannabis and sunflower plants together in different media I even asked Dr Google who has a master in knowledge bout everything. can anyone tell me the combining answer?
weed-sunflower-you-are-my-sunshine-all-over-printed-air-jordan-13-sneakers-1.jpeg
weed-sunflower-worlds-dopest-mom-kl1909007hn-bedding-set-0.jpeg
a2638a7e13fc7e63f2b8a96f9d547bfc.png
NEN-DEN-214-300x300.jpg

What’s up Savvage? easy peasy - companion plants for many purposes

one concept is push / pull…. you push critters away from your crop and pull them to the decoys.

heres outside link Push Pull

also to draw more pollinators in.

I’m sure the crew will have more stuff to add, but it sounds like you’ve got inside intel and I’m going hook, line & sinker….

Alright man - be cool!

What’s up Savvage? easy peasy - companion plants for many purposes

one concept is push / pull…. you push critters away from your crop and pull them to the decoys.

heres outside link Push Pull

also to draw more pollinators in.

I’m sure the crew will have more stuff to add, but it sounds like you’ve got inside intel and I’m going hook, line & sinker….

Alright man - be cool!
@013 , hello my friend. I'm a month late viewing this post, and your reply about Push Pull.
Very good info you provided, especially for folks with veg gardens as well as herb gardens.

Just proves that one is never too old to learn something.

Safe travels and looking forward to seeing you again at the water cooler.

thx guys I wondered if it had to do with hiding pot plants amongst the sunflowers andf way Im growing sunflowers this year with hopes of some awesome photo ops Push pull makes a lot of sense and it the only legit answer I found. the only other option is to try smokin sunflowers lol
Thx guys

@013 , hello my friend. I'm a month late viewing this post, and your reply about Push Pull.
Very good info you provided, especially for folks with veg gardens as well as herb gardens.

Just proves that one is never too old to learn something.

Safe travels and looking forward to seeing you again at the water cooler.

Hey Garybo…. as per usual I’m a month late & $300 short. I loved that pic of your zero turn mower and garden cart full of green beauties!!! Stay cool in this heat wave and catch you on the flip side!

Hi, back in the day when I grew outdoors I always had a bunch of the biggest sunflowers I could get growing my garden. When people would visit all they saw was the 8' tall sunflower with a giant 20" flower on top
I believe in that. When running an outdoor stealth give people something bright and colorful to distract them and they will look at it first.

I use sunflowers and zinnias and a few other flowers I can have in the ground. Then there are some hanging baskets or large pots with Geraniums.

I grew sunflowers this year but I planted them in late may MISTAKE! in august I had those 20 lb heads full of seeds on a stem about 3/4 of a inch round I now have 20 lb sunflower heads in the dirt face first lol

This year I did not plant any Sunflower seeds. Some came up on their own and I selected ones that were in the right spot and let them do their thing. Then the squirrels got them. Still some flowers left but not like a normal summer.

I was not feeling well earlier and kept putting off most garden work. Had seedlings for Kale and Swiss Chard growing in a large pot and finally got around to transplanting them in mid-July to early-August and they are going gangbusters right now.

Back
Top Bottom