Sunshine and im STOKED!

Easy_Dub25

Okay guys, i've got 10 Seeds popped (5 White Widow and 5 Cali Orange) and with the sun shining finally up here in the Evergreen state, theyre going outdoors very soon! Ive got my organic soil prepped n ready to go i just have a few other questions that i couldnt find on the outdoor threads for the life of me. Here it goes:
1) Does any one have any recommended nutes for the early stages? Ive already got my bloom ferts picked out.

2) Ive got plenty of room, but i was wondering....has anyone ever tried an outdoor scrog!? I have this big spider-web looking cover for the bed of a truck that im eying and think it would work great for a few massive plants in a scrog. Any oppinions?? Anyone done it before?

3) and finally if i do decide to scrog some monster plants and just grow them HELLA wide, would i still be able to pull off a worth-while harvest? I was daydreaming about a family of 2 foot bushes that were like 30 feet wide!! :allgood: haha!

im stoked for this season, so get back at me and keep on keepin on cuz's! :Rasta:

Re: Sunshine and im STOKED!!

as for the nutes i would go with something with a high n rating. What i like to use is the Fox Farm grow big.

as for the scrog, hmm thats a good fucking question. If i was you i would just train the shit out of my plants if your looking for a short stocky bush. You will be suprised at how quick a trained plant can take up an area out doors. Beautiful stuff i tell ya.

if you have any more q's dont be shy good luck this year

ya ive heard alot about the Fox Farm line but i seem to never find any at the stores around here. Maybe ill hafta go looking for it somewhere....

heres the link to that Bed web thing, im still not sure if im gonna use it
Truckblog - Spin a Web of Bed Protection

either that or train the shit outta them like you said. With some of the stalks that ive seen on outdoor plants, if i get some the size of that, im gonna need something bigger than fishing line, thats for SURE!

im figuring that a few monster mj bushes that are low to the ground might be a little less obvious than several 8-10 ft trees! :laugh: Thanks for the input SB!

Hey man what are your temps when you plan on puttin them outdoors?
Just tryin to get an idea before I throw my babies out in the wild.. :)

Our temps are high 60s-low 70s daytime....mid 40s-50s night time..

Hey man, our temps are pretty close to the same. As long as the frost is done and the ground temp is approching 60-65 degrees, id plant em. I just planted mine yesterday at about 4inches tall. Finally found some Foxfarm, but had to drive like 100 miles away to get it. Oh well hope it was worth it!

and janja: ya my friend grew some indoor cali-o and that has been the best tasting bud ive ever smoked! Hope i can get close to the same outdoors. Next time im in socal we might hafta compare! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom