Sunshine Daydream

carlv60

420 Member
Hello I have a 31 year old son with trigeminal neuralgia and nerve pain that goes from his lower back to his right hand I have tried dispensary's, but I don't always get the quality that helps I would appreciate if some one could lead me in the right direction of obtaining seeds. Thank You...

Greetings Carlv60,

I feel that we can grow a much better and healthier product then can be purchased in the dispensary and the journey begins with purchasing high quality seed from a reputable seed bank. It does take a lot of time and care from germination to harvest but the result is well worth one's effort. You do not mention where you are but I would recommend choosing a bank that is in your country to avoid going through customs. I am on a lot of different sites and have read of many people not receiving their orders due to being confiscated at the border. Nevertheless I am in the US and made an order from Coffee Shop Seeds in Spain and that order arrived several days before another order that I placed from a seed bank in my own country.

Good luck in your first grow!

Back
Top Bottom