What a year

carlv60

420 Member
Man what a year, My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer November 2021 and covid was on rise again and hospital
was short on help so it took pathology 2 weeks to come back with results and they didn't clear out enough.
margins so we had a second surgery and got a clear report and then 3 weeks of radiation every day and she burned up
and that is when we started getting into cbd and different strains to help and then my 31 year old
son developed Trigeminal neuralgia and a nerve pain that leads from his lower back to his right hand and
also, we have tried many different strains and tincture's and the only thing i found for him seems to be sunshine dream but I can't seem to always get a quality that helps so if anyone can lead me to seeds would be greatly appreciated.

Man what a year, My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer November 2021 and covid was on rise again and hospital
was short on help so it took pathology 2 weeks to come back with results and they didn't clear out enough.
margins so we had a second surgery and got a clear report and then 3 weeks of radiation every day and she burned up
and that is when we started getting into cbd and different strains to help and then my 31 year old
son developed Trigeminal neuralgia and a nerve pain that leads from his lower back to his right hand and
also, we have tried many different strains and tincture's and the only thing i found for him seems to be sunshine dream but I can't seem to always get a quality that helps so if anyone can lead me to seeds would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. Sorry to hear about your bad times and I never heard of that strain but maybe you can find a different strain with similar terps. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @carlv60

Have you tried growing anything yet?
If you would like to learn, we can help you with that.

Have you checked out our medical section for possible other strains that might help.
420 Magazine

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

and the only thing i found for him seems to be sunshine dream but I can't seem to always get a quality that helps so if anyone can lead me to seeds would be greatly appreciated.
You can start searching in your local area. If in the US check to see if there is a seed back in your state that carries that strain. And, you can check with the sponsors here. If those are not working you can try contacting the seed breeder. Sometimes they sell direct to the consumer. If not they usually will mention the seed bank(s) that carry the particular strain.

This is some info from Leafly on the strain you are interested in:
From Bodhi Seeds comes Sunshine Daydream, an indica-dominant cross between Appalachia and Bubbashine (a Bubba Kush and Blue Moonshine hybrid. Its flavors are an elaborate blend of tangy diesel and fruit, accented by sweet berry undertones. A descendant of Bubba Kush, Sunshine Daydream is a potently psychoactive indica that brings relief to pain, nausea, inflammation, and other conditions that benefit from THC-rich strains.

Good morning, welcome to the forum.
Hold your head up, fight along side of her.

So sorry my friend.
RSO is effective for treating cancer. :Namaste: Rick Simpson Oil.
Might be helpful.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom