MissKittyKat is Back! 8 years of fighting cancer

MissKittyKat

Hi everyone! Well it has been 8 years since I have been online and now that I am healthy again it feels great to be back!

I owe everything to this wonderful plant we all love, it saved my life. I was ingesting about a gram of oil a day my breast cancer stopped and went into remission. Eventually I did not have to have surgery to remove my left breast but I did lose my right one before I knew about ingesting cannabis extract as a cure for cancer.

For those that do not know this look up Rick Simpson "Run from the Cure" and you can also cure yourself of cancer.

Anyways I am now looking forward to meeting everyone!

MissKittyKat

Oh i know! That's an awesome story wish more would do so. A friend of mine suffers from cancer they removed part of his lower colon and now just went in for liver cancer. I kept telling him it was this easy! obviously he went the sheep road...

Hey MissKittyKat, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

Welcome back, and congratulations an winning that battle! I recommend watching "Run from the Cure" to everyone I know! Have you seen "What if Cannabis Cures Cancer" by Len Richmond? You can watch it for free online, but I actually bought the DVD so I could loan it out to people. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Go MissKittyKat, just another example of the healing effects of this plant and it is classified as schedule 1. What a joke if it were not so serious an issue.

Back
Top Bottom