Back after 8 years!

Hello All,
In early 2015 my PSA (prostate) numbers started to skyrocket, I joined 420 Mag because researching cannabis and PTSD, I found evidence that pot was anticancer, met Motoco and became his last student while he was alive, made RSO, cured my cancer (indicated by Very high PSA numbers going to 1.1 from over 500), treated my neighbor's melanoma and became a cannabis caregiver. I have been absorbed in this effort for 8 years, but recently lost my best friend to Lymphoma despite my best efforts. I find I need the support I found here to continue my work. I feel guilty that I didn't do better, even while realizing Motoco taught me how to save others.
Saving a life is a miracle. It is my reason to exist. I must regain my passion after such a devastating loss.
Sign me: Nine years cancer free at 77 years young. Thanks for your time. 94xjjohn.

Welcome back to the mag! That's some story, congratulations on being cancer free for so long that's a blessing and all those you have helped 🙏 keep shearing the love!
A loss is hard enough to live with no guilt should be felt. You efforts and time are all a man could ask for. you may not always succeed but your friend sure knows you didn't quit your a saint.
Peace to you brother keep at it

Hello All,
In early 2015 my PSA (prostate) numbers started to skyrocket, I joined 420 Mag because researching cannabis and PTSD, I found evidence that pot was anticancer, met Motoco and became his last student while he was alive, made RSO, cured my cancer (indicated by Very high PSA numbers going to 1.1 from over 500), treated my neighbor's melanoma and became a cannabis caregiver. I have been absorbed in this effort for 8 years, but recently lost my best friend to Lymphoma despite my best efforts. I find I need the support I found here to continue my work. I feel guilty that I didn't do better, even while realizing Motoco taught me how to save others.
Saving a life is a miracle. It is my reason to exist. I must regain my passion after such a devastating loss.
Sign me: Nine years cancer free at 77 years young. Thanks for your time. 94xjjohn.
Welcome back to the 420 Magazine family @94xjjohn. I’m sorry for your loss but tbh you sound like an Angel for what you’ve been doing n done. Wish there were more people like you to save lives and share your story about this amazing plant 🪴. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::party:

Welcome back to the mag! That's some story, congratulations on being cancer free for so long that's a blessing and all those you have helped 🙏 keep shearing the love!
A loss is hard enough to live with no guilt should be felt. You efforts and time are all a man could ask for. you may not always succeed but your friend sure knows you didn't quit your a saint.
Peace to you brother keep at it
Thank you soooo much Greenvein, you brought a tear to my eye. None of us are saints, but we must try our best. I'm a combat veteran, so I have much karma to make up!

Welcome back to the 420 Magazine family @94xjjohn. I’m sorry for your loss but tbh you sound like an Angel for what you’ve been doing n done. Wish there were more people like you to save lives and share your story about this amazing plant 🪴. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::party:
When we find the ability (Motoco was and is now THE angel here) to save one other human, our life changes forever. When we do it over and over, we literally feel the power of God, whatever you believe that to be. I'm not a believer in a person in that role but there sure is some kind of force. And a little secret.......there are MANY more people like me to help and to pass the word. I'm a combat vet, so I'm no angel.

Welcome back! Thank you for your service and all the good that you Do!

:peacetwo:

Would someone please tell me how to update the last line of my "signature" I think it's called ?
Most recent PSA test score: 1.1. No next test scheduled.

Welcome back! Thank you for your service and all the good that you Do!

:peacetwo:
Thank you Vegan4life. I appreciate you saying such kind words.
I went into a speal before I even thanked you. Thank you !! And where do you get all those animatrixes ?? I've forgotten.

Would someone please tell me how to update the last line of my "signature" I think it's called ?
Most recent PSA test score: 1.1. No next test scheduled.
You should see your name on the top right of the screen, click on your name and a it will open a box. You should see "signature" in the box, click on "signature" then you should be able to edit.

When we find the ability (Motoco was and is now THE angel here) to save one other human, our life changes forever. When we do it over and over, we literally feel the power of God, whatever you believe that to be. I'm not a believer in a person in that role but there sure is some kind of force. And a little secret.......there are MANY more people like me to help and to pass the word. I'm a combat vet, so I'm no angel.
On the top bar you see a B on the left and 3 dots next to the camera 📷 in the middle. Hit the 3 dots and a lower bar is added with a 🙂 hit the 🙂 and it will bring up emojis. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:lot-o-toke: Found it !

Thank you for your service. And all you do, I've been on the edge for over a year, my PSA was 8.9 doc said come back in 30 days just cuz some times the reading can be off... 30 days later it was 9.8. so he did a biopsy and no cancer detected. So he recommended another PSA in 6 months an it was 8.1. he said some men can have a natural high PSA level. but it's still something to make me uneasy. I also take antsiezure meds that come with a crap-load of side effects, if not for this place and how it's improved my growing ability. and now that my memory is shot all the great folks on here can help keep track of whats going on with my grow. luv my 420

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @94xjjohn

Have you grown cannabis before?
What type of growing do you enjoy. soil, water or something else?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hello All,
Hey Buddy :ciao:
This is what I ended up with.
Not ideal RSO. 😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

4A48FFD0-ABDE-4544-A1EF-56CD6E627547.jpeg

Thank you for your service. And all you do, I've been on the edge for over a year, my PSA was 8.9 doc said come back in 30 days just cuz some times the reading can be off... 30 days later it was 9.8. so he did a biopsy and no cancer detected. So he recommended another PSA in 6 months an it was 8.1. he said some men can have a natural high PSA level. but it's still something to make me uneasy. I also take antsiezure meds that come with a crap-load of side effects, if not for this place and how it's improved my growing ability. and now that my memory is shot all the great folks on here can help keep track of whats going on with my grow. luv my 420
Thanks for those kind words Canachris :thumb: I appreciate you.
Yes, a slightly elevated PSA is cause to continue testing at the 6 month level of frequency. Can I ask your age ?
Please try not to worry. Most men who reach the golden years (and who decided to call it that ?) will have prostate issues. Either PSA numbers rising or the prostate continuing to grow and cutting off the urine flow ( it's called Benign Prostate Hypotrophy...BPH ). I got rid of prostate cancer with 420Motoco's instruction in 2015 but I now suffer from BPH and will have a Resume (steam) procedure to remove my prostate if the VA will approve it before I die. ☹️ Only half joking !!
Seems your numbers are fairly stable, so relax. Also know that even in the worst case and your numbers start to increase, prostate cancer is USUALLY so slow growing, that at an advanced age, the doctors won't even treat it because you will die of something else before the cancer kills you. Hard facts of life !! I had a very fast growing form of cancer, so I felt I had to act quickly.
Good luck and remember.....a positive mental attitude is as powerful as the oil. Both are necessary. I sang the 'Happy' song every day of my oil tacking.

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @94xjjohn

Have you grown cannabis before?
What type of growing do you enjoy. soil, water or something else?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks for that welcome Tokin Roll. Also, thanks for the links. Although I'm returning, not new, the site is quite different looking and will take a while for me to get reoriented.
I was a dirt grower for over 50 years, both indoor and out, until pot became recreationally legal here in California. At that point it became cheaper to buy than for me to grow. Now I've been established locally as a cannabis caregiver who makes RSO ( in oral syringes for tacking or suppositories ) and gives it freely to serious patients (mostly cancer) that can't afford to buy it. Growers in the area know this and donate all the quality bud I can use. Also, the local testing lab knows and does my testing free of charge. We have all come together to heal our sick neighbors regardless of their financial situation. Many have exhausted their resources on failed western medicine. We give hope (which was my mothers first name).
Keep up the good work Tokin Roll.

Hi John, I just turned 67. and like you said my Dr wants to test every 6 months. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with a auto amun disorder causing limpic enchiladas which causes eplitic siezures. and it also puts pressure on my brain causing memory problems and processing issues... like this now I've completed forgot where I was going with this. so any way good luck growing... and I may join you singing that happy song

welcome back :thumb:
Thanks for that, you Silverfox !! You were a member here when I last posted in about 2016. Good to know friends from a few years ago are still here helping all these wise folks. You rock !!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom