Back after 8 years!

Hi John, I just turned 67. and like you said my Dr wants to test every 6 months. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with a auto amun disorder causing limpic enchiladas which causes eplitic siezures. and it also puts pressure on my brain causing memory problems and processing issues... like this now I've completed forgot where I was going with this. so any way good luck growing... and I may join you singing that happy song
Canachris, I assume you are tacking RSO. Is that the case? And at what dose. What combination THC/CBD? What ratio?
Is RSO helping with your seizures ? I know CBDs help with childhood seizures, but how about yours?
And you communicate perfectly, don't worry about it. Worry worsens everything unless it causes you to act in some beneficial way. Peace.

Hey Buddy :ciao:
This is what I ended up with.
Not ideal RSO. 😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

4A48FFD0-ABDE-4544-A1EF-56CD6E627547.jpeg
I've made oil that had small pieces of what look like that. I was never sure what caused it, but my guess was a combination of too high heat and not triple filtering. I now filter at EVERY step. I double filter the wash, and filter it again going into the still. I filter again coming out of the still IF I've left enough alcohol in the oil. I decarboxylate after I've driven off the rest of the alcohol. Temp goes up to about 160degF while driving off the last alcohol. Don't try to raise the temp at this point, evaporating alcohol will prevent temp from rising here. This is where you can burn the bottom layer of oil.
I don't know if any of this applies to this lump or not. We will learn together if anyone else recognizes the problem.

Another thing, Bill284......a stiring lab hotplate reduces the risk of bottom burning.
PS. A lab hotplate also holds the temp steady by varying the power. A residential hot plate turns off and on at full power, causing the temp to fluctuate above and below the desired temp.

Another thing, Bill284......a stiring lab hotplate reduces the risk of bottom burning.
PS. A lab hotplate also holds the temp steady by varying the power. A residential hot plate turns off and on at full power, causing the temp to fluctuate above and below the desired temp.
I’m sure I went over temp and burned it.
When I get some more booze I’ll try again.
Still have 10 pounds of pot. 😂
No booze.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m sure I went over temp and burned it.
When I get some more booze I’ll try again.
Still have 10 pounds of pot. 😂
No booze.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You might check out Extractohol in Yuma, Az.

Hey 420 staff,
I may have overstepped. Do we have an alcohol supply Sponsor ?

Hey 420 staff,
I may have overstepped. Do we have an alcohol supply Sponsor ?
Your ok.
I’m in Northern Ontario.
Not a ton of options this far up.
I’ll find something.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom