MJaneMaven

MJaneMaven

Greetings! I am new to this site, and relatively new to medical cannabis, not new to cannabis! I went to Woodstock (no kidding!) and have smoked pot recreationally off & on since 1968, by cracky!
I live in Oregon, so I am legal. My husband has a med card to help with his trigeminal neuralgia, and I have a card for arthritis.

In January, I was on crutches, in pain and inflammation from crunchy hips, an insomniac from pain and intense leg & foot cramps & restless legs, was eating Aleve like peanuts, had no appetite, guts all sore from the Aleve and I was in a continuous grouchy mood.
"That's it!" I tossed out the Aleve, put aside my middle class stuffiness, bought a nice pretty bong and several nice strains of flower. I started smoking 2 moderate hits 4 times a day, using a vape pen and topical cannabis at night. I feel great. I have had None Of The Above since January. Yes, I have a little arthritis in my hips, who hasn't! Smoking has put me from a "8" level pain to "0-1" no kidding. I run around, have an excellent appetite, sleep very well. I can only pray that someday all will be able to find relief and happiness through cannabis. Thanks, Marijuana! I have a life!

Yes, it is a wonder. It is an evil act that scheduled marijuana as Schedule 1, but the times they are a changin', and we all need to look forward, work forward and be forward (that's alotta forwards!), not wallow in the past. I believe that the wall of prohibition is falling rapidly, and that within say ten years (conservative estimate!) Rite Aide & Walgreens will be carrying full product lines. "Honey, run in and get me some Train Wreck for my lumbago, and a little Obama for my insomnia." "Ok hon, I neeed to pick up some Northern Lights anyway!" Cheers to all, from The Marijuana Maven.

Howdy!
Naw, I'll let you do the growing! I have a plant for fun an indoor beauty, but leave the driving to others. Lincoln City has four dispensaries, thank God! And a city council that seems to be very onboard with how things might progress here, recreational wise. It will be very interesting!

I do love it here too. Everything is so very new, not at all "Boston New York Philly Baltimore DC". Glad to live where medical pot is available, and we have four dispensaries here in Lincoln City. My 82 year old husband and I moved here, I am a kid of 64. I went to Woodstock, by cracky! Anyway, I always smoked pot just for fun, since I was 17, but now I am so very grateful to have if for my husband and my old achy joints. I am a professional juggler, and if it were not for Marijuana in the Morning, I would not be up and juggling.
A Little lemon Skunk goes a long way!

Back
Top Bottom