Glad to be a member

hg1231

Thanks for the oppertunity to Be a part of something I have wanted for years.In my other life I smoked the good herb. A child of the 70,s, I longed for the legislation to make this medical plant legal. As medical professional I worked with medical trials for some of my patients who had cancer, and the use of THC to use to relieve the symptoms o:cheer:f nausea and loss of appetite. At the time it was only stable in sesame seed oil. Now I am a user myself because of health reasons. Fibromyalgia and arthritis and degerative arthritis cause me quiet abit of pain. The use of the narcotics and other drugs are not pleasant and and the side effects really do a number on my body. I am very happy that law was passed that gives me another way to control my pain. To have a forum like this magazine is priceless. Glad to have it. Very glad to be apart of this community.
:cheer:

Hi hg1231, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Cannabis was a God given plant for the people to relieve a multitude of conditions. Not a cure but a comfort. Glad you joined this friendly community. :peace:

What? Do you mean to say that Marijuana can help treat a multitude of ailments? Some sort of miracle plant given directly from God? SSHHH, don't let anyone know or they might make it illegal!!!! (sarcasm-need a smilie for sarcasm)

:welcome: Greetings and glad to have you along for the ride. :peace:

Thanks for the oppertunity to Be a part of something I have wanted for years.In my other life I smoked the good herb. A child of the 70,s, I longed for the legislation to make this medical plant legal. As medical professional I worked with medical trials for some of my patients who had cancer, and the use of THC to use to relieve the symptoms o:cheer:f nausea and loss of appetite. At the time it was only stable in sesame seed oil. Now I am a user myself because of health reasons. Fibromyalgia and arthritis and degerative arthritis cause me quiet abit of pain. The use of the narcotics and other drugs are not pleasant and and the side effects really do a number on my body. I am very happy that law was passed that gives me another way to control my pain. To have a forum like this magazine is priceless. Glad to have it. Very glad to be apart of this community.
:cheer:
Hey hg1231 :welcome: to 420Mag and glad you dropped in. I too suffer tremendous pain and have been recieving every Schedule II narcotic there is for 10 yrs, and am recent MMJ after quitting 17yrs ago due to lifestyle change (kids, wife, job that required testing). Anyway this is about you. Do you grow? It is real easy. Why don't you :surf: the Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to friendly people like us who are cool and will be happy you also dropped in. If there are any questions we can help with just ask. Here at 420Mag there are good people helping spread truth and knowledge of all things Cannabis. No drama here except waiting for buds to ripen.LOL
Here are the links:
Coming along nicely
The VipersNest Continuous
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
The Butcher Pride
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Back
Top Bottom