Super Lemon Haze

@ Medme sorry this new account wont let me Pm till I have 50 posts or something...
I have cloned them for 2 years now but I have never used rockwool. I had good results using peat pellets and eventually I went to a clone machine which also works pretty well. I did notice that they were more difficult to clone (took longer to root) than some other strains. Do you use anything like clonex or something comparable to foliar feed before they have established roots?
What type of rooting hormone are you using? I found the best results with "Olivia's gel" over "Clonex gel" (found it too runny) or root-tone powder worked pretty well also. What are your nursery conditions like? One solution is to just say to hell with the # limit and if your only getting 1/6 clone accordingly.
Have you considered creating your own seeds? I have some giberalic acid (sp) that turns a flower male and it will produce pollen which is then used to create more fem seeds (basic explanation).
Just a thought sorry the damn SLH has me rambling.

Strain Name: Super Lemon Haze

When: Feb. 2011

Grade: A+

Type: Sativa

Price: free sample

Looks: Extremely frosty nugs that are medium green with some orange hairs

Smell: Lemons and spice

Taste: A smooth spicy-citrus flavor on the inhale and exhale, regardless of vapor or smoke

Buzz Type: Sativa/cerebral upbeat buzz

Buzz Length: 2+ hours

Best Medicinal Use: Mood improvement/depression and creativity

Overall: A much better looking and medicating variety of this strain, compared to the previous batch I got from River Valley Collective (though they stated they had a light leak messed up that grow). The caregiver that grew this acknowledged this was his first try with SLH, and believes the current grow that they just starting the flowering cycle on would be MUCH better (not sure how, as this grow is frosty, tasty, and medicating, but we'll see). This sample left me feeling really creative, yet completely unfocused with my thoughts and actions. I found myself bouncing from one partially finished project to another, followed by disjointed thoughts/ideas for other projects to start or work on.

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-1.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-4.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-7.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-13.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-14.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-15.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_2-2011-16.jpg

Strain Name: Super Lemon Haze

When: April 2011

Grade: A+

Type: Sativa

Price: free sample

Looks: Super frosty green nugs with orange hairs

Smell: A strong smell of fresh citrus/lemons

Taste: Spiced lemons — smooth, sweet, and refreshing flavor in vapor

Buzz Type: Cerebral, spacey, and upbeat

Buzz Length: 2+ hours

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and enhanced creativity

Overall: Well, as promised, this Caregiver finished the follow up grow of Super Lemon Haze, and really came through! This second batch has more trich coverage and tastes even better than the last sample I was given. I really enjoy medicating with Super Lemon Haze due to the great lemon/citrus taste, without being over powering like some of the diesels get. This is another great all day sativa, due to the minimal crash and highly upbeat buzz. I'll be keeping this strain on my list of recommended sativa's, and can't wait to see how this Caregiver continues to develop and improve his SLH grows.

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-3-3.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-1.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-2.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-3.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-1m.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-2m.jpg

SuperLemonHaze_4-2011-3m.jpg

Looks good. There is an article in High Times about the guy (Lemon Man) who brought the Lemon SKunk cut to Amsterdam. The Lemon Skunk cut was traded among a small group of close growers in the Las Vegas Nevada area for around 20 years as the story goes. Lemon Man brought this amazing cut to amsterdam never knowing history was being made... Basically the jist of the article was that Arjan (who is known for ripping off other peoples hard work and genetics trsinwreck,checkdawg,bubba kush etc,.) did not give ANY credit to Lemon Man for contributing his lemon skunk cut to the hybrid which became "SUPER LEMON HAZE" SLH is a hybrid between Lemon Skunk clone and Arjan crossed it with whatever haze plant he used to make SLH. I swear, I have never seen a person love haze as much as that guy. Personally I think most haze strains suck and I have grown a few of them... If I was him I would have crossed the Lemon Skunk with Lemon Diesel and make something VERY lemony and danky considering Lemon Diesel has Chem Dawg, Pakistani, and Lemon Thai in it among other things,,, I mean haze is ok...but there are much better exotic weed strains available imho. I hate to say it but there is a sort of competition going on right now between who is going to rule the seed market. It looks like the west coast seed companies and the americans seed companies are kicking the european seed companies butts right now. Everyone wants OG, Headband, Bubba, and all the varients of those strains... I'll leave it at that. West Coast has the best strains BAR NONE.

Back
Top Bottom