Super Silver Haze

I Am Dr Nick

Camera Used: Fujifilm HD S2100
Strain Name: Super Silver Haze
When: 8/23/11
Price: $190/ounce
Type: Hybrid (Sativa Dominant)
Appearance: Thick orange hairs. Frosty buds. Each nug is perfectly formed (a little small for our liking) and has the nice rich greenery that you look for in good bud. Hopefully the photos have done it justice. Could be greenhouse or indoor/soil. Grinds up huge.
Smell: Leaning more towards the Haze genetics because it smells pretty sweet. Very strong citrus smell, kind of like orange peels. At the same time though, there is an undertone of earthy woodsiness along with a faint skunkiness. The smell trail usually smells more like the woods and skunk than citrus, which is interesting. Every time we crack the jar the entire room fills with the smell of hearty dank.
Taste: This batch of Super Silver Haze tastes pretty much like how it smells, indicating that it was lovingly cured and flushed by the grower. Your mouth will taste the woodsy and earthy undertones in the back and the orange nature lingers on the tongue. Overall great taste.
Type of Buzz: Introversive in the beginning. We were at a party smoking on some of our medicine and a girl commented how patients are always so quiet… Maybe it’s because we just smoked two huge king size joints! Although very thoughtful in the beginning, this buzz trickles up to your cheek muscles and pulls them into a huge wide grin. Shortly after that girl made that comment we had a long giggle session, haha. Very uplifting and not stoney at all, very good for school and such.
Length of Buzz: At least 2 hours. 2.5 in a particularly long session.
Best Medicinal Use: Anxiety (my best guess)
Overall: We felt that this was very quality medicine, especially at the price that we got it at. However, it lacked some frostiness and strength in buzz that I felt would bump it up a grade. Still great stuff.

-Dr Nick

DSCF9625.JPG

DSCF9628.JPG

DSCF9621.JPG

DSCF9623.JPG

DSCF9604.JPG

DSCF9612.JPG

Yqh ima with rob ..wow 190 a Zipper......wheres the line form here...

I'm from the South Bay Area in Nor Cal. I got half my legal limit's worth from my caregiver. Her prices are usually better though.

Well shucks... I'm in the South Bay of So Cal so this won't work out. The clinics around here charge an arm and a leg. Ounces range from $360 to $440. Shit's insane.

Super Silver Haze can seem almost like an indica due to its heavy stone, and it can be enjoyed throughout the whole day. It is a very good sativa with a heavenly taste and smell. It smells very sharp with a hint of spice. It tastes very smooth, and the effect was just incredible.

Well shucks... I'm in the South Bay of So Cal so this won't work out. The clinics around here charge an arm and a leg. Ounces range from $360 to $440. Shit's insane.

Wow, with prices like that it's a wonder that people don't grow their own.

Hey... wait a minute:).

I actually got a better deal on some better buds from my caregiver on some XJ-13.. interestingly people aren't very interested in that review, lol.

Back
Top Bottom