Survivor: Amsterdam

EJBubbles

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Survivor: Amsterdam

I think the title describes the idea well, u just need to be flexible on the actual location...

I imagine a Survivor season wherein the contestants are broken into teams... team sober, team drunk, and team weed.

Team sober...self explanatory.

Team Drunk...each member must consume at least 3 beers a day and is allowed to binge.

Team weed...each member must smoke at least 1 whole joint every day and is allowed to binge.

The rest of the show could be pretty much the same...though it would be wise to lower the danger levels of the events/challenges.
Surv:Amst could focus tests on skills which are often impaired by alcohol or MJ.
Any balance challenges would be expected to knock out the drunk team first. Perhaps the teams would be forced to remember a code while they walked for miles, dealing with occasional mishaps while en route to a reward chest. Perhaps there could be a challenge which could only be bested using creative thought...maybe team weed would be guaranteed a "w?"
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I've got a feeling that Survivor: Amsterdam could be an entertaining way to show people that smoking weed isn't as bad as drinking; and isn't all that bad period.

Would someone mind pointing me in the direction of existing shows which already do/did this?

Anyone want to volunteer to be on a show like this, or sponsor it somehow?

Let me please apologize if I should've posted this thread in the ""Thoughts I've had when I'm High"" forum.

Great Idea,

What would be a godd idea too ,would be like "Amazing Race" that the teams are all sober, but face a series of challenges, to get to a certain destination first, ie 4 cones then a bike race to a tavern 4 beers there, then a puzzle challenge, then 4 cones, then 4 more beers, and then a series of location challenges.

The loser of the round has to do a "hugest cone pull" and if they can pull it, they survive to the next round and are not eliminated.

Your thoughts?

Thanks much, it really needs to happen, and it will.

My thoughts:
The numbers of beers and cones you suggested may be a bit much for all but professional imbibers, and would inherently suggest that viewers should practice overusing MJ and Schmalcohol, and be proud of such overuse. Also, your suggestion to include events focused on professional use (largest cone pull) aren't in line with my current vision but I believe that such events could be of interest in their own venues.
My intent is to focus on the effects of MJ vs. Shmalcohol, all vs. Sobriety, all the while allowing contestants to regulate their intake beyond some minimum nominal value. I hope to entertain the masses while educating the public about the realities of MJ and booze-a-hall usage.

In mentioning the "Amazing Race" you brought up another good point... there really isn't a game show structure which couldn't incorporate MJ & drinks etc. My preference is towards shows like "Dog eat Dog," "Survivor," & "Ninja Warrior," etc, but I'm sure that "Family Fued," "$100,000 Pyramid," & "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" etc could also be spiced up and or re-imagined to incorporate intoxication.

Back
Top Bottom