Suspect Fatally Shot In Raid Of Marijuana Grow

Authorities say one person is dead after shots were fired when drug agents raided a marijuana growing operation near Lake Berryessa.

Napa County Sheriff's Capt. Tracey Stuart says a suspect was shot by a member of a local and state drug task force team that was investigating the growing operation near the lake around 12:50 p.m. Wednesday.

A second suspect has been taken into custody.

Authorities have not released any additional details.

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: San Jose Mercury News
Author: The Associated Press
Copyright: 2010 San Jose Mercury News

* Thanks to MedicalNeed for submitting this article

Again... it is lawfull for for medical marijuana but yet we still have this. Again this will not change with this new bill. What happend to the ending of raids called by the commander and chief. Also what happend to the state fallowing state law???? Again... until these people and the good ol' boy club are held accountable we are going to see more of this regardless of what is voted on in November. My hope and prayers for those who were hurt by this act of terrorism.

Again... it is lawfull for for medical marijuana but yet we still have this. Again this will not change with this new bill. What happend to the ending of raids called by the commander and chief. Also what happend to the state fallowing state law???? Again... until these people and the good ol' boy club are held accountable we are going to see more of this regardless of what is voted on in November. My hope and prayers for those who were hurt by this act of terrorism.

You might want to wait until we have "the rest of the story" before criticizing. Doesn't mean we'll get the whole story or that you are right or wrong, but there is clearly not enough information to draw some of your conclusions.

I like to hear both sides before casting stones.

Medical Cannabis is not exactly lawful in California. It's only a lawful/allowed defense. Bet your butt you can still be arrested..............And.........Since the current administration used verbal bullshit instead of changing the written law, it means nothing. In reality, not one soul is responsible or accountable for the way things are currently being run. Crossing my fingers for the November vote.

does any one know what the littlie white bugs in my soil are they live in the soil not on my plant and they dont seem to bother her at all but im not sure they move really fast and are like 1 or 2 cms, somthing like that i could send pics if neccesarry but im pretty sure someone might know
"they got the money to tap it
they got the money to cap it"
sincerly, those buds :wood:

Back
Top Bottom