Sweet Sixteen

OldSkoool

Today marks the 16th week of my grow, and the 5th week of budding. So to celebrate 'Esperanza's' birthday, I posed her in natural light for her weekly pictoral progress to share with ya all. One thing that caught my eye was the almost oily sheen on the bud leaves. Not knowing the strain (bag seed plant) I was curious if some of you have seen this. All the trichromes remain crystal clear. Hope ya like her.

wk167302006A1.JPG

wk167302006B1.JPG

wk167302006G1.JPG

wk167302006I1.JPG

wk167302006L1.JPG

Thanks, I owe her all to you, and the other great folks on this site.

LOL, Isaacnd200, maybe I should have titled this thread 'Name my Plant'

After flash curing a bud last week, I think she'll be going up in smoke:bongrip:

Damn, that looks pretty dank and I love the oily sheen on the bud look... The plant looks pretty dense and full of thc. Well you know it's an indica that's for sure, now once you smoke it you'll be able to narrow it down to a couple strains knowing the smoke taste and odor as well as the stoney effects ;) Good job up to know mate.

DaHui said:
Damn, that looks pretty dank and I love the oily sheen on the bud look... The plant looks pretty dense and full of thc. Well you know it's an indica that's for sure, now once you smoke it you'll be able to narrow it down to a couple strains knowing the smoke taste and odor as well as the stoney effects ;) Good job up to know mate.

Thanks for the word DaHui. Indica heh? All I know is the effects from the flash cure was very heady, reminding me of the high from Muai Wowie years ago. Real laughy shit. It also eliminated the arthritis pain in my shoulder which I'm extremely grateful for.

Thanks for the comments, and encoragement folks. Hoping I can get at least an oz from her, which should last me for quite a while. Although the buds look to be about 2-3 inches long, those are just what's showing of the tip curving up towards the light, the rest of the collas are hidden by the heavy leaf growth, curving back towards the 'trunk' as a result of slowly bending the tops down.

OldSkoool said:
Thanks for the word DaHui. Indica heh? All I know is the effects from the flash cure was very heady, reminding me of the high from Muai Wowie years ago. Real laughy shit. It also eliminated the arthritis pain in my shoulder which I'm extremely grateful for.
Sounds like a nice strain man...
Yeah indica, it's a short 'n bushy plant from the looks of it.. Maui Wowie is a sativa strain if I'm not mistaken.. Anyways, get some more pics once you crop :icon_cool

You bet, in the mean time I'll continue updating her weekly progress in my members pics until the tri's change. Thanks again, nice to know what she is.

Thats just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom