T5 autoflower?

wannagrow618

So here's what I've been thinking, I want to run autos, 2 tent, 3 gal bags, in happy frog soil, I've been thinking of using t5 lights just don't know which to use, wanting to get roughly a pound each tent, any suggestions or advice would be appreciated

So here's what I've been thinking, I want to run autos, 2 tent, 3 gal bags, in happy frog soil, I've been thinking of using t5 lights just don't know which to use, wanting to get roughly a pound each tent, any suggestions or advice would be appreciated
A pound from each tent - get more light.

Wasn't sure, want to get a pound at harvest time, was thinking 16 lol, my hps light is 1000 watts, can be turned to 600 watt 750 watt and 1000, was thinking of getting a 5x5 tent

2000 watts a tent make them 10x10x8 best bet hortilux super blue dual arc bulbs 233 a piece just make sure before you throw them in there that they are able to produce a pound a tent Lol at 6 plants under 1 1000 watt hps 1.5 to 2 grams a watt so if you want quantity veg them bitches for 2 months then throw in flower Lol you'd only need 6 and if you do do 8 do 2000 Watts Lol much nicer plush juicy nugs

Sent from my LGL52VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom