Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm CFL

Hi 420 , here's my Tangerine Dream. Day 73 Flower. Thought I'd put it in this forum as there is a lot of bad words about the tangerine.

A lot of people who buy this get problems. But think I must of got a good pheno of Tangerine because it's not causing any problems besides a early Iron(Fe) deff, but all good now.

Well here she is a week or 2 before the CHOP CHOP!!!:rollit:

DSC003954.JPG
DSC003905.JPG
DSC003979.JPG
DSC003933.JPG
DSC003896.JPG
DSC003786.JPG

Peace 420, hope you like. Will show the final chop pics soon...........:peace::love:

Good stuff brother looks awesome never believe what others say. Its only 10% strain and 90% grower. I've grown ramdom strains nobodies heard of or think its no good but turns out killer!

Nice looking plant also, very heathy and stout. Well looked after, would love to sample but let us now after cures. I`ve done some stubborn strains and 1st time bombed and then did again and had wonderfull growth. I did read the fine print again and swollowed pride and took the advice. From asshole nieghbor who is always bragging and showing off "His Plants"!! But he has great plants!!! and worth dealing with him if you no what I mean!!

Thanks jmac420 and goofyfoot,

Here it is at day 80 Flower and still swelling.
Leaves are dying off due to flush.
P1000390.JPG
P1000386.JPG
P1000385.JPG
P10003841.JPG

Great pic`s I`m sitting here looking at them smokin bowl and there`s ELP playing "Lucky Man" on Pandora. O`whoooo...what a lucky man he was!!!!....bump,bump, bump-bump-bump!! I have heard some good things about Barneys seeds and stuff. Good and reliabe oppsition never heard of people getting burned. Good work to the grower also but shitty seeds or budget seeds will shoot you down now matter what you do or how carefullyou are. Can almost smell them!! :goodjob: :peace:

Thanks man, its still hanging. I had one 250w and 2 26w cfl's. Used a big 250 6500k for veg and the 2700k for flower and had a mix with the 2 sides also. I'll put the dry nug pictures and weight when its done. I've entered it into plant of the month but the pictures a little older there.

Thanks for +reps Lilstinker! Yeah it smells like the best weed ive ever smelled and thats no lie whatsoever!!! It has the G13 in it and the sweet haze smell. But is also has a really SWEET Like smell, smells like refresher bars if you know what they are. like a lolly pop or something. Cant wait until its cured!!

Back
Top Bottom