Tape pee to leg

stoned_offshore

Once again "the man" is being a dick. I have a drug test today so I am getting my friends pee and putting it in a baggie taping it to my leg with one of those handwarmers. Just so I dont get any shit its my friend from the past 17yrs we're both female. Yes its gross and I wish I didnt have to do it but yesterday I did a trial run drinking Strip NC and drink some water and yes failed my at home test I bought. And since I need a job there is no alternative.
With that said anyone do this? Anyone know a better way? I am going around 3pm today. Thanks :peace:

^^I agree, that's the best.^^

In the 98 Tour de France, there was a huge doping scandal. Anyways, the France team's doctor, Willie Voet wrote a book about it all after they got caught. They use to put clean urine in condoms, up the dude's butt, with a little tube with a cap tapped under the guy's penis, hidden by pubic hair. Once the dude had to piss in the cup, he just took the cap off and a couple oz of clean piss came out.

stoned_offshore said:
Once again "the man" is being a dick. I have a drug test today so I am getting my friends pee and putting it in a baggie taping it to my leg with one of those handwarmers. Just so I dont get any shit its my friend from the past 17yrs we're both female. Yes its gross and I wish I didnt have to do it but yesterday I did a trial run drinking Strip NC and drink some water and yes failed my at home test I bought. And since I need a job there is no alternative.
With that said anyone do this? Anyone know a better way? I am going around 3pm today. Thanks :peace:

havn't seen you on in awhile........ everything been goin ok?

and in response to the thread,
water has always worked for me so i cant comment on other methods

well how did it go? I heard something about taping a water bottle to your leg or something like that- never had to take one but I'm sure I will.

Not a good idea bro I know people who've tried it, around here anyway they search you for that shit.

Back
Top Bottom