tell me what u think is wrong?

fasts102376

this is a pic in my journal... can anybody tell me what may be wrong?
white_rhino_with_spots.jpg

Stix said:
need a little info.
soil or hydro?
temps?
veg or flowering stage?
how old?
is it only the fan leaves? just the bottom of the plant or top or both?
whats nuets and at what PPM?
whats the PH?

hello stix
i'm doing hydro in 5g dwc
temp stays 70 78
1st week of flowering with GH nutes but useing 4th week vegging nute..
the plants r a little over a month

the rust spots r inbetween the vein on the older fan leafs.

the ppm was 1413 and the p.h is 5.6.. i talk to ranger danger and he suggested i lower my ppm so i brought it down to 1300 just to see if it helps. if u see anything else let me know.. if u need more pic i can get some.. thanks:cheesygrinsmiley:

I agree with race fan, 5" is way too close for a 400-watter.

-Flush the plants. Empty the bucket, run water thro the rox, empty the bucket again, use plain water only for 24 hours, then use flowering stage nutes.
-Raise the light to at least 10" above plant tops.
-Check undersides of leaves and adress the problem of mites if you have them.

Do these 3 things and I'll give you 10-1 odds the problem will be solved.

If the plants leaves seem very dry as well as damaged then it is most likely the light that is causing the burning to occur. Also, if the damage worsens towards the top of the plant where it is closest to the light then that is a dead give-away that the light is needs to be moved furthur away.

Furthurmore, Racefan, (not trying to be a dick) but I use light poisoning as a term to describe the addition of random periods of light during the plants dark cycle while in flowering to encourage them to go herm and self pollinate. The term I would use to describe damage caused by a grow light is "heat stress". Whatever the case, I understood what you meant. :allgood:

thanks guys:adore: i did what u all said i'm flushing them right now.. i give them strait tap water hopefully it will help. the leaves that r bad is the big fan leaves most on the top old fan leaves. i'll keep u all posted if it gets better.. i brought the light up the light.. i thought the closer u get the less stretch...
again thanks for the advise:adore: i'll keep u posted:)

fasts102376 said:
this is a pic in my journal... can anybody tell me what may be wrong?
white_rhino_with_spots.jpg

i don't know if this matter or help,but the damage is more on the old fan leaves.. the new leave arent showing signs.. thanks:cheesygrinsmiley: p.s. i look through nodirtweed sticky and it looks more of a Magnesium problem.. if it is how do fix it? i have some epson salt and lime i just dont know how to use.. if anybody had this problem will u give me some advise.. right now i'll try anything to save her...

fasts102376 said:
thanks guys:adore: i did what u all said i'm flushing them right now.. i give them strait tap water hopefully it will help. the leaves that r bad is the big fan leaves most on the top old fan leaves. i'll keep u all posted if it gets better.. i brought the light up the light.. i thought the closer u get the less stretch...
again thanks for the advise:adore: i'll keep u posted:)
Even if a proper diagnoses is made and corrected the damage already done to the leaves is there to stay. It will not make them get better or turn around. It's the new and unaffected growth you watch. If those leaves turns out alright then your on the right path. Some newer growers tend to think that the chlorotic spots or other damage will get better and be reversed once the problem has been fixed and then think the diagnoses/treatment was wrong when it doesn't reverse itself.

Racefan said:
Even if a proper diagnoses is made and corrected the damage already done to the leaves is there to stay. It will not make them get better or turn around. It's the new and unaffected growth you watch. If those leaves turns out alright then your on the right path. Some newer growers tend to think that the chlorotic spots or other damage will get better and be reversed once the problem has been fixed and then think the diagnoses/treatment was wrong when it doesn't reverse itself.

thanks R.R. i was just a little worried... :adore:

here's the other white rhino.. the roots look alot better. that y i thought there something wrong with the roots.. i cut the bad leafs off will that hurt anything?
W_R_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom