Test results taking longer than normal = good or bad?

BoldCondor

I took a urine test Monday for an employer. They said that usually the results should have been in by now, Wednesday , but are not. Assuming that there were no delays in transportation (the company is typically very punctual), would the most likely reason for the delay be that the test is positive, or the test is dilude? What could cause them to take so long?

On test day, 6 hours before the test, I detoxed with about 20,000% the recommend daily of b-complex, Then a major name brand detox drink from GNC (which i drank no more than 4 hours before test), while drinking about a gallon of water that day. The last time I smoked was saturday night, one or two small hits, and several times over the past month, like 2-4 small hits per sitting.

I am very physically active, consider myself to be in decent shape with about 10-15% body fat, working out all the time, practicing MMA (trained hard both saturday and sunday). I sweat ALOT when i work out, and always drink about a gallon of water per day.

On a side note, for the past 2 months, ive been megadosing iodine and potassium iodide for thyroid support. I heard those are good for detoxing things like flouride and bromide (perhaps THC?), but THC detox was not the purpose of my iodine consumpion.

Anyways, im just wondering what the delay could be.

Back
Top Bottom