Texas Women Sexually Assaulted By Police Over Marijuana Smell

Truth Seeker

So you say you don’t smoke pot, so how could the War on Drugs affect me?

Watch the video [below]. It’s in Texas, but it could be anywhere in America… well, except now Washington and Colorado, because marijuana is not contraband there, and the smell of it in a car is not probable cause to search its driver and passengers.

In the video, reported by the UK Daily Mail and all over the national and international media, a trooper pulls over two women – a woman and her niece – for allegedly throwing a cigarette butt out of the car.

While talking to the women in the car over a littering charge, the trooper claims he smells marijuana. He then searches the car and finds no marijuana. He then administers a sobriety test, which the woman who was driving passed. No marijuana, no impaired driving, and the observation of a police officer that they might have littered from a car that smells like pot.

So, naturally, he calls a female trooper to the scene to search the women for any contraband marijuana they might have been hiding under their breasts, in their colons, or up their vaginas. Because sober littering driver pot smell drugs r bad, mmmkay?

No, really. The female trooper puts on a pair of latex gloves, tugs on the bras and feels up the underboob of the first lady, then reaches down the crack of her ass to insert a finger into her anus, then turns her around to reach down the front of her pants to slip two fingers into her vagina. Then the female officer repeats the process with the other lady, without changing gloves.

Why? Because marijuana is contraband. Medical marijuana doesn’t fix this. Decriminalization doesn’t fix this. Only legalization makes the possession of marijuana the possession of something that is not contraband.

When one of the ladies, in shock, expresses the outrage she feels over being sexually assaulted by people with guns for allegedly littering, the male trooper actually says, “It’s because someone’s a daily [pot] smoker in that car, you can attribute it to that.”

When they started the “Don’t Mess With Texas” anti-littering campaign, I do not think this was what they had in mind. What was the government’s interest here, protecting other drivers in case one of them whipped out a blunt from her ladyparts and lit it up while driving? That they may have been drug mules trying to smuggle… well, how much marijuana do you suppose they could have been carrying up there, anyway?

The women are, of course, suing the shit out of the state troopers involved. It also turns out that one of the ladies’ legally prescribed bottles of hydrocodone was missing, last handled by the police during the search. The women never gave consent to be searched and when questioning the searches were told, “don’t worry about that.” And the state troopers have been ignoring consistent complaints about this kind of punitive strip searching activity.

Sherrif_Harrasement_On_Female.JPG

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com
Author: patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com
Website: Texas Women Sexually Assaulted By Police Over Marijuana Smell | Patients for Medical Cannabis

We now live in a fucking police state where shit like this is allowed. You should see what the border patrol can do. The have suspended our amendment rights.

We now live in a fucking police state where shit like this is allowed. You should see what the border patrol can do. The have suspended our amendment rights.

Thats just wrong, plain and simple..WRONG. I live on the opposite border, Maine/Canada and from what I have seen and read we might as well be on different planets. Granted we don't have a bunch of Canadians trying to get into the states to take our USA jobs but thats no excuse for TexASS to act this way or to support its law enforcements out of control behavior. It'll be interesting to see if this stays in the news or if it gets buried away to avoid embarrassment.

You'd be surprised about how much they can do here texas. I had a whole swat team bust through my neighbors door with no warning cause someone said they had weed growing in there house...... Turnd out to be a skunk under the callers home..... When the fuck did pot heads become so scary u need a swat team to take us down.

Don't you know , you Need Maximum Force to Subdue a NonViolent pothead population.
This is fucking Disgraceful!!
I hope they sue for $100,000,000. That's right one hundred million dollars.
Financially bankrupt that Morally Bankrupt Repugnic.

Pigs...

You'd be surprised about how much they can do here texas. I had a whole swat team bust through my neighbors door with no warning cause someone said they had weed growing in there house...... Turnd out to be a skunk under the callers home..... When the fuck did pot heads become so scary u need a swat team to take us down.
Truth Texas is one of the worst places to do anything "illegal"

Texas is broke in so many ways and this kind of action will only change when the people of the great state of Texas wake the fuck up-look up the stats on Tx and you'll see what I'm talking about-its a disgrace and a National Tragedy!

idk but im a texas born and worked for houston pd and looking at it both sides. dont base your judgement on some sad f*s that take their authority to the head not all of them all like that. im only defending the officers that do care and stress everyday for a better tomorrow. now i have heard about all the bs cops have pulld in texas but you need to see that as far as raids and planned "attacks" come for the heads and mind you in houston, officers die alot there, so when getting rank its usually a rookie kissing ass thats why i left. placing jdgement as a unit is cause for being defensive all my friends are officers or military and being judged in such a manor for a dum f* is hurtful and can be a cause of losing the drive to view a beautiful world. why should a officer care or defend you when you believe that in gen officers are less then nothing. dont let a good officer be deemed a title they dont deserve. thank you

I agree with not lumping all police officers in together as jack booted thugs. I also think we shouldn't lump all potheads together as being docile non violent pacifists.

The point here is the clear violation of our constitutional rights by authority and the continuing disparity between the cannabis prohibition regime, and the real world.

Last night I broke the taboo in front of in laws that the ridiculous war on drugs needs to end. At the family dinner table, with my son, I enumerated the costs and the illogic of prohibition.

The biggest changes start in the smallest places.

We need to win hearts and minds.

They contributed to the search by not being white and not being dangerous or armed.
AMERICA....a great place to live and be free unless your not rich, white or heavily armed with auto weapons.

Irony? Ron Paul, the only voice of sanity on earth when it comes to pot and a doctor at that, is elected from
Texas as a republican.

They contributed to the search by not being white and not being dangerous or armed.
AMERICA....a great place to live and be free unless your not rich, white or heavily armed with auto weapons.

Irony? Ron Paul, the only voice of sanity on earth when it comes to pot and a doctor at that, is elected from
Texas as a republican.

dude, what are you even saying here? they contributed to the search by not being white? wasn't the chick white in this vid? or am i totally missing what you are saying?

either way, sounds like you are trying to bring racism into this argument..so let's try to stay focused and on topic about this issue. and not racism..

Ron Paul is heavily armed with weapons?

Sorry dood, was space out on some hoiday spacecakes, did not notice the women were white or of child bearing
and voyeuristic age, betcha them be sniffing that glove down at the precinct, lol.

Ron Paul is probably armed but pro freedom of choice, not just inhaling big macs and fries but doing whatever
drugs a person might want.

BTW, being canook, i don't see color, would not know they were white, plump, nubile, egg carriers. . . . but the
cops sure did. 80% of all drug arrests involve people of color.

dude, what are you even saying here? they contributed to the search by not being white? wasn't the chick white in this vid? or am i totally missing what you are saying?

either way, sounds like you are trying to bring racism into this argument..so let's try to stay focused and on topic about this issue. and not racism..

Ron Paul is heavily armed with weapons?

When an officer wants to search you, your car, or your possessions, you need to tell them nicely, "No, I do not consent to any search." it is your constitutional right. If they continue and search with arresting you and/or without consent, then they are in violation of your constitutional rights at that time. But, you have to atell them that you do not consent to a search.

When an officer wants to search you, your car, or your possessions, you need to tell them nicely, "No, I do not consent to any search." it is your constitutional right. If they continue and search with arresting you and/or without consent, then they are in violation of your constitutional rights at that time. But, you have to atell them that you do not consent to a search.

In Canaada, the auto response of LEO is your refusal to consent is an admission of guilt, courts have upheld cops allowed to
lie, cheat, steal, entrap, slander, mildly torture, deprive, etc., so as to extract a confession.
Law Textbooks may indicate one thing, but on the streets LEO knows he is going to be let off, given a suspend with pay
if he outright kills you and the popular opinion is no one is 100% innocent and most bring it upon themselves.

If you ever decide to be real saucy, get a "handbook version of the Criminal Code of Canada" and hold it in front of the
cop that has just stopped you, pulled you aside, etc. Not suggested if allergic to pepper sprays or inserted electrodes.

Back
Top Bottom