Thanks to all of you here in the forum, for helping me with my first Coco grow

Here are the 2 CBD Critical plants (courtesy of SEEDSMAN.. thanks so much) - at the 2 week point. The other two plants are Afghani Kush's plants - but they are only one week old.

The 2 CBD critical's will be transplanted next week. The AKush will have to wait a week or two.

We all know the old saying: "it's a poor carpenter who blames his tools", but I must say that coco growing - with "quality" coco (CANNA), is so much more satisfying than "brick" coco.
Im currently drying Mazari free from Seedsman also.

Thanks Mr. Bean, this is my 2nd grow, my first grow was in soil - I learned so much. I was 4 weeks into the flowering stage when root rot set in, this time I plan to be much more vigilant, and I have improved lighting and nutes.

Seedsman have been very, very good to me this christmas, I have never sent them a penny, but when they heard about me being burned by a Canadain Seed Bank, they stepped up and sent me great seeds .. FREE! I can see why so many people love Seedsman.

Sorry, "proper reflection", do you mean from the sides of the mylar covered tent? .. Sorry that went right over my head, but then again .. a lot of things do that lately. ;) I have extra lights that I roll out during bloomtime, with my Quantum Board which should be here in the next week - and the lights I already have.. I think this time I will have plenty of light! I didn't do any plant training with my first grow, but I plan to do a lot of topping, and LST this time around.

Back
Top Bottom