The Grow Room - Brought to You By Smokey and BigToker

SmokeyMacPot

Ok I accidently deleted my last thread so I'm making this one for my new grow room. The grow room is brought to you by SmokeyMacPot and BigToker. The budding room is around 5' L x 4' W x 8' H. The veg room is around 4' L x 4' W x 8' H. We will be having 8 in veg, 8 in bud, and 2 mothers. This is a perpetual harvest set up. The strain we are growing Critical Mass by Mr. Nice. WE are growing in soil in 5 gal. buckets. The nutrients are organic from Advanced Nutrients. The veg room has 4 65 watt flourex lights with an output 32,000 lumens in total. In the flowering room we have 2 400 watt hps lights. For a total of 100,000 lumens. Here go some pics.....

Pic of the veg room.
PICT0011.JPG

PICT0013.JPG

Heres a pic of the flowering room.
PICT00054.JPG

We Finaly finished the grow room it was a bitch to put up the pvc pipes an black and white polly. its like a tent. We put a 80cfm fan for the exhaust and another 80cfm for the intake. we have an air conditioner to keep down temperature and we have a dehumidifier to prevent bud mold. We also got an air filter with an ionizer to take mold spores out the air.

Haha, awesome video guys!!

yeah thanks. my cam broke so either i take low res pics with my old one or not take any at all untill i can get a new cam which is going to be a while. well i can start the smokeymacpot digi cam fund.

First of all i wanna say much respect to both Smokey and BT. Nice rooms dude. Critical Mass was definately a wise choice as well. Hope to start my grow soon. Just got some Orange Crush seeds and just waiting to get aproval from my roomate.

Back
Top Bottom