The meaning of 6 mature and 12 immature

Forget about decrimalize, We need to just Legalize it across the Nation!!

what state u in joe? so I know not to go there b/c I'll cus out those pigs so damn fast!! {I would say bytch I got my Green Card, check it hoe now leave me alone!! Other wise I'm gonna sue you and ur Department when I get out of jail..} LOL....

:peace: & Love from the Glove

I'll give you a hint.... My state still has STATE STORES to buy alcohol.

No buying liquor at the food stores or the gas station or at the local Walgreens here at home. I liked seeing a liquor store in a Walgreens in Florida it just cracked me up.... Yep, filled my prescription for O*ycoton and bough a fifth of vanilla flavored Vodka at the same stop... It was only in the last 2 or so years that the STATE STORES started opening up on Sundays.... Un-frik-in-believe-able....

Clones DO count. They are rooted....right? A clone is NOT a cutting. It is in rockwool and ready to plant. I have yet to find a clone without roots. Now....a fresh cut is another story....but you have like a day before it shows some form of root growth so I consider them all a baby till they flower.

This is a fine line to understand. So play it safe and follow the rules. 6 OR 12...... so have 2 in flower and 4 on standby, You can NOT have 6 in flower and 3 or 4 sprouting waiting to sex them. Clones go the same as you already know the sex. so cycle them. 2 in full bloom....2 as pre teens and 2 as babies......as soon as the first 2 are finish....move the teens, and find new babies. This is for the so cal area.

Now....go have yourself a Pain Free Day

Later Gator
Dad

Back
Top Bottom