The. MOST ANNOYING!!! thing? EVER.

D

Dank420

Hey. Kids! Check out!! All the grammar! ERRORS!!!

(
TODAY!!!!!! I am going to tell you a story. It is. About a horse who!! Wished. THAT HE COULD FLY every day!!! He. Walked back (and) forth in his. Barn but! Could not think of a way to. Do this the farmer came down to the barn. Later to milk the cows. He saw. The horse looking!! Glum.
He said, "Horse. What is."
"WRONG!?" The horse.
Said, "I wish. THAT I COULD!!! Fly." The.
[Farmer] said, "Oh, horse do. Not be!"
"Silly."
"Horses cannot fly." The horse sighed because. He. KNEW THIS. Already but wished that it. Were. Not. True.
ONE FINE!!!!
Afternoon.
The horse was eating. Some oats (when he spotted. A LITTLE GLEAM!!!! Out of the corner of his eye it came closer. And got. (After a moment Bush realized his mistake and slowly dropped the errant hand back to his lap. "I know I shouldn't have," a witness told us yesterday, "but I started laughing.") Bigger. And turned out to be.) A FAIRY!!! The.
Fairy said, "I."
"Will grant you. ONE."
"Wish" the horse was happy because. HE COULD FINALLY!! Have his wish come. True.
"I wish"
"For�" the horse. Began but!!! The fairy stopped. (HIM)
"Make sure [you] think!!"
"About your. Wish very carefully you only. Get." "1." The horse realized that!! This was troo [sic]. And that he. Should maybe give this a. BIT MORE!!! Thought because. (When Stevie Wonder sat down at the keyboard center stage, President Bush in the front row got very excited. He smiled and started waving at Wonder, who understandably did not respond.) It is not every day. That an (opportunity like this presents. Itself!
"I will come.)"
"Back tomorrow and ask. You again. So you have time to.
"THINK!!!!" Said. THE FAIRY!!!!(!) The. Horse. AGREED TO THIS!!! And the fairy flew.

Away the horse thought about. What he would wish for ALL. NIGHT. Long. He was trying to decide if there was. (Anything he wanted more than) the ability. TO FLY he. Did not get. A WINK. Of sleep but was READY TO. Make his WISH!!! To. THE FAIRY!!!! (Today I am going to tell you a story. It is about a horse who wished that he could fly. Every day, he walked back and forth in his barn but could not think of a way to do this.
The farmer came down to the barn later to milk the cows. He saw the horse looking glum.
He said, "Horse, what is wrong?"
The horse said, "I wish that I could fly."
The farmer said, "Oh, horse, do not be silly. Horses cannot fly." The horse sighed because he knew this already but wished that it were not true.
One fine afternoon, the horse was eating some oats when he spotted a little gleam out of the corner of his eye. It came closer and got bigger and turned out to be a fairy!
The fairy said, "I will grant you one wish." The horse was happy because he could finally have his wish come true.
"I wish for�" the horse began but the fairy stopped him.
"Make sure you think about your wish very carefully. You only get one." The horse realized that this was true and that he should maybe give this a bit more thought because it is not every day that an opportunity like this presents itself.) The next morning.
The fairy came and.
Asked,
"Have you deci(ded) what. IT IS!!! You want??"
"To wish for" the horse.
Nodded. He slowly. OPENED HIS!!!! Mouth. And wished.

For. )

Dank420 said:
Hey. Kids! Check out!! All the grammar! ERRORS!!!

(
TODAY!!!!!! I am going to tell you a story. It is. About a horse who!! Wished. THAT HE COULD FLY every day!!! He. Walked back (and) forth in his. Barn but! Could not think of a way to. Do this the farmer came down to the barn. Later to milk the cows. He saw. The horse looking!! Glum.
He said, "Horse. What is."
"WRONG!?" The horse.
Said, "I wish. THAT I COULD!!! Fly." The.
[Farmer] said, "Oh, horse do. Not be!"
"Silly."
"Horses cannot fly." The horse sighed because. He. KNEW THIS. Already but wished that it. Were. Not. True.
ONE FINE!!!!
Afternoon.
The horse was eating. Some oats (when he spotted. A LITTLE GLEAM!!!! Out of the corner of his eye it came closer. And got. (After a moment Bush realized his mistake and slowly dropped the errant hand back to his lap. "I know I shouldn't have," a witness told us yesterday, "but I started laughing.") Bigger. And turned out to be.) A FAIRY!!! The.
Fairy said, "I."
"Will grant you. ONE."
"Wish" the horse was happy because. HE COULD FINALLY!! Have his wish come. True.
"I wish"
"For�" the horse. Began but!!! The fairy stopped. (HIM)
"Make sure [you] think!!"
"About your. Wish very carefully you only. Get." "1." The horse realized that!! This was troo [sic]. And that he. Should maybe give this a. BIT MORE!!! Thought because. (When Stevie Wonder sat down at the keyboard center stage, President Bush in the front row got very excited. He smiled and started waving at Wonder, who understandably did not respond.) It is not every day. That an (opportunity like this presents. Itself!
"I will come.)"
"Back tomorrow and ask. You again. So you have time to.
"THINK!!!!" Said. THE FAIRY!!!!(!) The. Horse. AGREED TO THIS!!! And the fairy flew.

Away the horse thought about. What he would wish for ALL. NIGHT. Long. He was trying to decide if there was. (Anything he wanted more than) the ability. TO FLY he. Did not get. A WINK. Of sleep but was READY TO. Make his WISH!!! To. THE FAIRY!!!! (Today I am going to tell you a story. It is about a horse who wished that he could fly. Every day, he walked back and forth in his barn but could not think of a way to do this.
The farmer came down to the barn later to milk the cows. He saw the horse looking glum.
He said, "Horse, what is wrong?"
The horse said, "I wish that I could fly."
The farmer said, "Oh, horse, do not be silly. Horses cannot fly." The horse sighed because he knew this already but wished that it were not true.
One fine afternoon, the horse was eating some oats when he spotted a little gleam out of the corner of his eye. It came closer and got bigger and turned out to be a fairy!
The fairy said, "I will grant you one wish." The horse was happy because he could finally have his wish come true.
"I wish for�" the horse began but the fairy stopped him.
"Make sure you think about your wish very carefully. You only get one." The horse realized that this was true and that he should maybe give this a bit more thought because it is not every day that an opportunity like this presents itself.) The next morning.
The fairy came and.
Asked,
"Have you deci(ded) what. IT IS!!! You want??"
"To wish for" the horse.
Nodded. He slowly. OPENED HIS!!!! Mouth. And wished.

For. )

Holy shit that is fucking anoying!

!

ThievingJesus said:
umm, i think i may have missed the point. I'll have to read it again when im high.
It's just a story written in very very bad grammar, which makes it very annoying to try and read.

ThievingJesus said:
i understood that much, but did the horse get to fly?
Another annoying aspect of the story is that it ends with out an actual ending. Big Blunt

Yokogake said:
man, i couldnt even finish it....

lol yeah i didnt finish it!

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Just kidding of course. But god damn dude, that's like watching an episode of Crossfire with George Bush and Anna Nicole Smith.

LMFAOROF im not the only one that sees some similarities between those two and their public speaking?

It's fucking eerie, isn't it? Like they were seperated at birth. Which means George Bush Sr. probably got drunk and plowed a cow out of wedlock and ended up with Anna.

i just blocked it out and didn't really notice

Does no one find this funny??? I thought it was one of the funnyest things Ive read in a while. It was fuckin hilarious dude, I laughed my ass off at this shit. I dunno, shit that annoys most people I usally find hystarical like in Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd says " wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?" and does that horrible screech thing. Thats got to be the best part of the movie cuz thats the kinda shit I do on long car trips with my folks. My mom threatened to pull over once and beat the shit out of me for makin noises with a staw and the lid of a McDolnalds cup(ya know how it makes that noise when you pull it and push it up and down). Damn thats some funny shit dude.

Back
Top Bottom