Shocked

frankenberry

So me and a bunch of friends were out at this house out in the country having a bonfire yesterday. I was pretty high and drunk and I walked over and started petting a horse. I was reaching over the fence to pet it and all of a sudden ZAAAP. It was a fucking electric fence. Right after the ZAAAAP me and the horse take off in opposite directions and I'm yelling "O fuck that was a fucking electic fence. Fuck fuck fuck." or something like that. Everybody was dying laughing. It really didn't hurt that bad tho, just kind of a shock hahaha thats a pun

On a side note: Earlier that night me and 2 friends were cruisin and had 2 blunts going around and all of a sudden a cop car raced up behind us with his lights on and my buddy that was driving was like "dude I'm getting pulled over." We all thought we were fucked and we started hiding the shit but then the cop whips around us and pulls over the guy in front of us. That was such a relief.

:smokin: :joint: :smokin: On a side note: Earlier that night me and 2 friends were cruisin and had 2 blunts going around and all of a sudden a cop car raced up behind us with his lights on and my buddy that was driving was like "dude I'm getting pulled over." We all thought we were fucked and we started hiding the shit but then the cop whips around us and pulls over the guy in front of us. That was such a relief.

IF YOU CAN DO IT DONT SMOKE AND DRIVE TRUST ME OWN THAT ONE.......

Sry but I woulda luaghed my ass off as well. Was it obvious it was an electric fence, like if you were sober would you have noticed that?

Ahh...good times, good times. heh.

Back
Top Bottom