Pulled over

Sweet chick8 said:
sry but your a fuck head nighthalk. i dont know how fast 100mph is we work in km.

but my mum was killed in a head on crash by a young guy who had just a few drinks and was speeding home (about 120 kmph) you should think about other people. i dont care i you kill or injure yourself but what if you killed someone else and destroyed another family because you were being an idiot.

just pull over

Sorry to hear about your mom! and I dont drink and drive. When I go out to drink I leave my car home!!!!!!!!

BongHitsforME said:
well, take her easy Nighthalk!!!
and I dont drive like that all the time only when noone is around
and when im in the car by my self.

I might smoke weed (which im stoping now) but i do have a brain.

You people should ask befor making assumptions.

:smokin:

165mph. on a sportbike is hella fast.. 100 mph. on a sportbike is like going 50 mph. lol

budsmoker420 said:
165mph. on a sportbike is hella fast.. 100 mph. on a sportbike is like going 50 mph. lol
Yea ... 165mph on a bike is pretty fast... but it aint fun till your doing it on one wheel.

ok yeha 100 isnt that fast people...i dont think im a bad ass cuase i drive fast i just like it. iv never been into an accident, or hit ne one and iv never had ne tickets but 100 isnt fast at all, my average speed is about 80 and im very comfortable driveing at that speed no matter where i am, but if its night out and i dont know ther area ill go slower but still you guys are freakin out...he said it was at night, and i dought we as doing 120 throught a micky d's parking lot i bet he was only doing like 60 throught there, and good move not pulling over becuase if heard of people getting fucked by pulling over for one of those guy imatating a cop and no 1 wants that but u all need to chill out, i dont think u have the right to call him a fuck head unless u know him, sorry to hear aobut your mom, and like night hawk i dont drink and drive either,....its just a baaaaaaaad idea, and if i have to drive impared, witch i dont do often ill go slow and im much more catious when i do

peace

rome420 said:
ok yeha 100 isnt that fast people...i dont think im a bad ass cuase i drive fast i just like it. iv never been into an accident, or hit ne one and iv never had ne tickets but 100 isnt fast at all, my average speed is about 80 and im very comfortable driveing at that speed no matter where i am, but if its night out and i dont know ther area ill go slower but still you guys are freakin out...he said it was at night, and i dought we as doing 120 throught a micky d's parking lot i bet he was only doing like 60 throught there, and good move not pulling over becuase if heard of people getting fucked by pulling over for one of those guy imatating a cop and no 1 wants that but u all need to chill out, i dont think u have the right to call him a fuck head unless u know him, sorry to hear aobut your mom, and like night hawk i dont drink and drive either,....its just a baaaaaaaad idea, and if i have to drive impared, witch i dont do often ill go slow and im much more catious when i do

peace

least some is like me here

thanks dude

rome420 said:
ok yeha 100 isnt that fast people...
Yeah it is fast. What if you were driving that fast down the road and a car pulls out in front of you or a little kid runs into the road. I dont think you would be able to stop in time for that. Also last year one of my friends and his girlfriend were speeding down the road one night, and took a sharp corner and hit a car head on. None of them walked away from that.

I never said i didnt like nighthalk, but it was just a stupid thing to do. dont take fuck head so offensive i was just merely reinforcing my anger towards this issue and try to make you think about your actions and possible consequences.

sorry to assume it was in a residential area that just where all our mcdonalds are.

those who think 100mph isnt fast they set restrictions for a reason. you cant predict if a kid is going to run out in front of you and going that fast would takes about 800 feet (250 metres) to stop even if u are a good driver thats compared to 400 feet (125m) travelling at 70mph.

befor i hit a kid i would run into a poll or a wall i would purpusly turn my wheel to it!!!!!

In other words i would kill my self to protect the person or child.

Nighthalk said:
befor i hit a kid i would run into a poll or a wall i would purpusly turn my wheel to it!!!!!

In other words i would kill my self to protect the person or child.

Or, just take your foot of the damn gas pedal.

Isn't like the legal drinving speed on highways something like 65MPH?? Why the fuck would you go 100MPH - Unless your on the autoban in Germany you have to reason to drive to fast even tho you are pissed off. You are just putting yourslef and the other people around you in danger. You are goddam lucky you didn't get a ticket or sent to jail.. And you are telling me that you didn't have one stop on your way home? Or you didn't hit one red light? Man you are on lucky mofo. Becarful next time, I doubt they'll be as leniant.

Yall should go up north and drive in shitty snowy conditions at that speed. You'll scare yourslef shitless and maybe you'll slow down a little.

DaHui said:
Yall should go up north and drive in shitty snowy conditions at that speed. You'll scare yourslef shitless and maybe you'll slow down a little.

I hear that. Snow can be very tricky to drive in.. When it's really snowing hard, the fastest you'll see people going on freeways is 25 mph.

DaHui said:

I might be moving to MA :biggrin:

what the hell? why would anyone drive in snow at these speeds? Or when other people are around? this guy night is trying to tell you he was on a freakin 4 lane road, i mean come on get over it how often do you need to break on a empty byway? never, especially when there's a fuckin po-po behind you haha

good post night

besides, the faster your going the less likely you're gonna feel pain when you crash and die ;) you can be paralyzed permanently by simple whiplash going 20 mph by a grandma. or you can die with your fuckin TESTTOSTERONE raging and engine roaring and having so much fun and not feel anything. that's all up to who you are; dont criticize others because they have a differenent outlook on life than you do

oh btw people who drive fast when other cars are around are a danger to society and should be locked up. especially street racers; get your fuckin asses on the track it cost like $15 to race any car you want on weekends. quit doing that shit in the city with 1023847018256012 other cars around retards.

Sweet chick8 said:
you cant predict if a kid is going to run out in front of you and going that fast would takes about 800 feet (250 metres) to stop even if u are a good driver thats compared to 400 feet (125m) travelling at 70mph.

those are fuckin absurd random numbers, you have no idea what you're talking about... different cars can brake different distances... that all depends on if your brakes are new or not, and if they're good brakes, the size and weight of your car, the surface your on, etc.. not to mention night said he had work done on his car which in MOST cases if a guy knows what he's doing when he works on a car, when you make your car go FASTER by modifying it, you also must upgrade it's ability to SLOW DOWN.

Alex420 said:
what the hell? why would anyone drive in snow at these speeds? Or when other people are around? this guy night is trying to tell you he was on a freakin 4 lane road, i mean come on get over it how often do you need to break on a empty byway? never, especially when there's a fuckin po-po behind you haha

good post night

besides, the faster your going the less likely you're gonna feel pain when you crash and die ;) you can be paralyzed permanently by simple whiplash going 20 mph by a grandma. or you can die with your fuckin TESTTOSTERONE raging and engine roaring and having so much fun and not feel anything. that's all up to who you are; dont criticize others because they have a differenent outlook on life than you do

oh btw people who drive fast when other cars are around are a danger to society and should be locked up. especially street racers; get your fuckin asses on the track it cost like $15 to race any car you want on weekends. quit doing that shit in the city with 1023847018256012 other cars around retards.

You'd be suprized how many people DON'T die in car accidents. I've seen little honda S2000s get wraped around trees, but still leave the passenger intact.

Back
Top Bottom