the new guy

Rey del Fenix

Good evening, afternoon, mourning what ever time it is where you are while reading this. I joined because I am a fan of the miracle plant known as cannabis. I'm soo much of a fan that I even taken it a step further by attempting to grow my own supply. Not only because I need something to keep me busy and sane but because its a very expensive habit that starts catching up after awhile, but we all know that. My plant is no bigger than my pinky and I know I'm gonna need experienced advice for this project so what better place to get it than a forum for the biggest weed magazine that I know of. So I know there's sooo many diffrent approaches to indoor growing but for now I can only take the cheap road, after all this is the reason I'm growing my own supply. Youtube has many ideas that are within my price range, so far plan A is the cardboard grow box. I've done and am still doing lots of research on this personal project. I think I've done more research on this than any highschool project I had way back when, but I'm still open to ideas and advice from pro growers. Plz assist me with useful info.

High Rey del Fenix, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

Well, you picked the right place! I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

When I first started out I got a ton of ideas from looking through the journals: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine ®. Much of picking a style that works for you is simply personal preference, so if you find a grow you like the looks of, you can model your setup after it. :goodluck:

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thanx fratdogg I appreciate the reponse I def will check out those links. This is a very good site and I'm sure I will learn a lot . I've gotten a hit already and he gave some some heads up info that I had already took into consideration but that just means that I need to take extra consdieration about those things.

Back
Top Bottom