The Ninth Annual Oregon Medical Cannabis Awards

Cozmo

The Oregon Medical Cannabis Awards takes place Saturday, December 13, 2008 at the Ambridge Events Center (300 NE Multnomah, Portland) from 10am -10pm.

The event's daily activities are open to the public from 10am-5pm. Vendors of various medical cannabis and hemp-related products will be for sale. Non-profit organizations will be offering educational materials. There will be a Sustainable Fashion Show, including hemp clothing. Our legal panel will examine the latest issues in medical cannabis. Speakers and demonstrations on the main stage will educate and enlighten. Special guest NORML Executive Director Allen St. Pierre will give the keynote address.

The 7pm-10pm evening event is a ticketed banquet honoring the leaders and achievers in the field of medical cannabis in Oregon.

THE 2008 OREGON MEDICAL CANNABIS AWARDS
Sponsored by Oregon NORML
PO Box 16057 Portland, OR 97292-0057 (503) 239-6110

This is east of the Rose Garden near Holliday St, right? I might come and tag along!

I love Washington and Oregon. We have the most marijuana events in the US, i swear. In 2 months there has been Hempfest, Hemptalk, a few marijuana rallies in Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland, and now the NORML awards in Portland. We also have the Oregon Marijuana Act collecting signatures.
2008 seems to be the "it" year for marijuana in the Northwest!

edit: oh and I almost forgot. A month and a half ago a law was passed in Washington. if you get pulled over and you've been smoking, if the officer smells marijuana (even a massive cloud comes out of the car as you roll down the window), he can't bust you for it UNLESS he sees drugs or paraphernalia in the car. He can't just arrest or ticket you on smell

Back
Top Bottom