The Southern Alliance for Medical Marijuana

indicakim

If you live in Florida, Come Hear me Speak at Truth Fest 2011 in Orlando, FL on October 1. There will be many pro -marijuana groups represented, including Florida NORML and P.U.F.F.M, and we'll have special guest Robert Plantshorn aka "The Black Tuna" and his movie, "Square Grouper". It' on Netflix right now. Check it out! Fascinating story!

Please consider a small donation to help us make a difference!

Kim

Are their any plans for a push in Atlanta? We sure could use more gatherings and support.

Yes, there are plans! THE S.A.M.M.'s Goal is to have state to state organizations participating and supporting oneanother as a collective. For example, your GA Norml Chapter could work with The SAMM, or individuals can join. I'm working on a fabulous Calendar for 2012 of beautiful buds in high photographic quality that will be used as a fund raiser starting Dec. 1. It's still a work in progress and support has been slow but thanks for your support and please consider getting involved. PM me if you'd ever like to discuss it.

On a sad note, The TRUTHFEST 2011 Event was cancelled for October 1:(

If anybody out there can make it, I'm organizing a "Medical Marijuana Awareness Day", sponsored by The SAMM that will be held on 4/21/12, here in Nashville, TN at the Bicentennial Mall across from our State Capitol. I'd love for you and any other supporters to come help support this official kick off event for the SAMM.. I'll keep you updated as time grows closer.

Might just make a trip up to "The Guitar" for that, thanks :thanks:

Let me know about anything going in Atlanta as I would love to volunteer as well as try and gather more help :thanks: again

Back
Top Bottom