The Stretcher

MrMusicMan

Not long ago, about a year ago really, me and my friend Dan got together and we got in the mood to make a new something to smoke weed out of. So we carved something out of wood.. made it all hollow; our pipe-piece. For the bowl head, we drilled a hole in the wood and screwed in a candle stick holder top (you can get these anywhere, there will be a part that can screw off to make a HUGE ass bowl head hehe). For the mouth piece, we inserted one of those pins you use to pump up basketballs, etc. That was how narrow the hollow part of the wood was. So we added some finishing touches, using a wood-burning tool to make some psychodelic designs on the outside. We finally loaded up the bowl head halfway to test it out. We invited over some of his and my friends (6 people including me and Dan) for the initiation ceremony (of the new badass piece). That little bit of weed fucked us all up, and that was just ONE bowl... :D and afterward we were able to smoke the resin out of the pin, adding the final touch. A two guys passed out! With this little handy piece, we saved on bud. Unfortunately I left it within his possession and he ended up selling the piece for $20. Rollin

Yes, you get a better satisfaction that, not only is the weed getting you up there, but the piece that you spent hours perfecting got you up there too(totally great when you're high as fuck and get all.. creative mode.)

And well, tell ya what. I'm a big wood carver. I'll try to make another stretcher (aka weed saver or peace pipe!) so I can show it off. btw.. lol.. how do you show pictures on here without making them as attachments? Cause on the attachments, there's only a certain, limited amount you are allowed to post. But, in some places, I see stoners able to post the actually pictures IN the post, not just attaching it. So when I do finish another stretcher, I can prove it. Talk is one thing, but I like to back-up my boasts.

Back
Top Bottom