These are my girls my first outdoor grow

greenhouse2

will these fine ladies flower by themselves ?i started them early july, thats why they look shite.but if i get half oz ill be happy
plants_00312.jpg
Insert Photos and Images

Seems a bit late if your in Ireland mate, summer is at an end and if the pistels not showing you still got 8 week max anyway, so you may be best taking them inside now, weather too bad at the min an winter coming, I got an outdoor gettin a bit mouldy at min with all the shit weather.

Another thing to remember is to keep all them lower pan leaves on, why have you taken them off, they need them for photosynthesis an maybe even warmth which they'l defo need now. Any chance of taking them in, Ireland shit weather an if it not budding now there's no hope really mate,:sorry:

hey mr been thanks for the reply,this was just a last minute attempt,next year i hope to be more organised.unfortunately all the ladies fell victim to early autumn storms.i have one left which is a lowrider autoflower.i have noticed she is sprouting pistles in the last week!!!

Yeh the weather really bad at min, its autumn like you say, time for caps on the fields lol. but yeh lowriders will bud with any sort of light timing anyway, even though now all outdoor should be flowering if not they just gonna die in winter. If i were you id get the lowriders inside mate they will love it, get some light maybe just some CFL bulbs if money an issue. You can bud lowriders on 18/6 light which is wuite strange for flowering but true, you get more out of it that way apparently.

it must be all the gene slicing lol,but yeah i hope next year to start febuary and have them flowering in the hot june sun,its meant to be nice next week or so so then i will take her in,have you had any luck this year?have you smoked the lowrider before?

Dont think i ever have smoked a lowrider before mate. Next year though if they auto again they will bud whatever time of year doesnt matter about the light times, but if you growing a indica or sativa strain next year, whatever time you put them out they will take till aug/sep to flower anyway with the nights getting longer then.

But yeh man keep them out these 2 week an see how they go, then maybe get them inside.

thanks for the advice i am sure to have more questions when the flowering starts proper.do you have pictures of your grows up?

Let them grow till it snows when I was a little kid living in Buffalo N.Y. I was a very inexperienced grower and I planted in late May out in a field by my home and this was with seeds. My plants grew up so so and I finally picked them in late Nov. Nothing fancy just plain old Lancaster green ( my town) With seeds and all I was glad to have some weed to smoke. When you're young it is cool just to have some herb to share with friends, you must remember this was the late sixties early seventies seedless was unheard of and so was Columbian,it was all Mex brick that was the rage to smoke. RD :thumb::thumb::peace::peace::peace:

I wouldn't recommend leaving them out till it snows, sorry but that bad advice, whats the point in just leaving them an maybe getting some crap at the end, their already half grown, so keep them goin good. you just had like a week of summer again anyway so keep them out until it goes too wet or cold then finish them indoor the weed will be much better

Thats standard Nitrogen deficiency that mate, especially yellowing from the bottom like that the whole leaf as well. What are you feeding them, do you have the pH of you soil 6.2-6.7? Need to get that sorted, thats key to taking in nutrients.
Looked at some of your other pics too and they seem a bit over watered

she is in the hospital all week havnt watered her i thought she was over fed so i flushed her out have her under a light now,i will be lucky to get enough for a joit from her:thedoubletake:

Its all part of the learning its good to know what to do better next time. At least you'l get something. I'm not doing anything any more just gardening all sorts and learning for now.

Try re potting the plant with a new mix of compost and put 1/4cup of dolomite lime per gallon pot into your mix and it will neutralize your PH if you don't have a tester. Heard someone giving that advice a few times with good responses. Or just sprinkle some an inch down or 2 into the soil. May just help, then feed.

i have cut her down and started again,i have two inches of aquarium gravel in bottom of pot for drainage and i am gonna collect rain water (plenty of that around) there is a bud on top that i mite risk smoking!!

Yeah standard smoke it bruv. just dry it first, don't even bother with rapid dry there's no point. even the crappiest of buds are good if cured properly.

yah thanks man,i am doin the dry cure thing,one day in the press,next day in brown bag,there is a post here that gives me the info will have pic of new grow soon!!
we have a sayin here......fool me once

Back
Top Bottom