They call me Moon

Moon

Hello everyone!
I am brand new to this board and I want to start off by saying this place is the SHIT!! So much information I cant absorb it fast enough. I only found this site a few days ago and I have been on here a couple times a day for hours at a time just reading all the wonderful info stockpiled about my favorite herb.

I have been a bud smoker for about 15 years now. Through my journey I have come to realize that Cannabis is more than a recreational drug but a great medicinal alternative. I have suffered from turrets syndrome as child and into adulthood. For those of you who do not know what turrets is it a neurological condition that causes me to have twitches or ticks that, make me feel like a freak. I blink my eyes more than normal, shake my head to the extent that i get terrible migraines, and flex my hands that has caused some arthritis. Sometimes this all happens at once. And stress makes them worse. I once treated it prescription drugs that had terrible side affects. So bad my parents had to take me off them for my own safety and heath. But from the first time experiencing the wonderful affects of Cannabis all my ticks have seemed to fade away. Even my friends could see the difference.

It has been a dream of mine to grow my own medicine and with this site the dream is close to coming true. To bad i live in a state where Cannabis is illegal in all forms and have been to jail a couple times because of it. And since money had been tight lately it seems like a good situation.

I look forward to making new friends and learning as much as I can as a member of what im calling the Best Cannabis information site on the web. Feel free to drop me a line anytime and look forward to many great years together.

Thanks in advance!
Moon

Hi Moon
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Glad to hear about the positive effects of MJ for you. Since you are not in a MMJ friendly state, you must be extra cautious.

uIf you haven't found these already, these are some good threads to get started.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hi Moon, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :)
:thanks: for joining us. :thanks:
Security first in states without common sense.
Growing is also a "very addictive" hobby. :grinjoint:
Please take a moment to vote in our monthly contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
I also want you to know that 420 would like you to call this site "home on the net".
:thanks: again and post away Moon.
:peace:

Welcome Moon! I have checked out several cannabis-related sites on the internet but registered at only one: 420magazine.com This information at this site was far superior to that I was finding elsewhere. I have really learned a lot!!

Welcome Moon! As you have experienced, we are a friendly lot and only have interest in helping you help yourself. I have a sick wife who also finds MJ the answer to a better life though use of this wonderful medicine vs the pharmicuticals. Good luck in all you do and see you around the threads!

Back
Top Bottom