You may call me Mak

MakillaGrowilla

420 Member
Pardon the name, many years of a certain online game has turned me into a blood-thirsty pvp pixel warrior, with a flair for the comical name. However, that is a story for a completely different forum.

Allow me to be as quick and concise as I can and introduce myself. "You may call me Mak..."

As long as I could remember all I ever wanted to be was a State Trooper. An Ohio State Trooper to be exact. Sadly, I never received that chance as I was hit head-on by a drunk driver on my way to work one morning and ultimately left a C1-C7 Quadriplegic. That was Dec. 12, 1990. I was to attend State Trooper Academy that March.

Please "DO NOT" feel bad for me, and how could you when the first thing that came to my mind when a nurse had informed me that I was in a bad accident and I may never walk again was... "Please, tell me I had on clean underwear!"

FAST FWD Three Years:

By this time I had a book that I carried with me that I called my pain journal. It was packed full of information on every med/narcotic that the Doctors had pumped me full of and exactly how each affected me, to the nth degree. Now you must remember, I wanted to be what I considered the Cop of Cops at least in Ohio, anyway. So I was as straightlaced as they come back in the day, and I not only subscribed to every nightmare I was told about the "Devils Lettuce" but I was also vehemently dead set against it. My mind was as closed as a liquor store on Sunday.

One day I was having a particularly bad day pain levels were teetering on the level of dropping a Bowling Ball on my head and knocking myself out. And I would have done it mind you if I had been any kind of a bowler. With a lifetime average of 117, I would have dropped a Gutter-Ball on my face and knocked myself simple. I already had a hard time cutting my steak. I could only imagine what a Gutter-Ball to the face may have done. My God! What if it turned me into a Cleveland Browns fan! ((Shiver)) #GOCOWBOYS!

Anyway, a lifelong buddy of mine had come to visit and after seeing how bad I was that day, he pretty much begged me to smoke a joint with him. As scared as I was of the MaryJane I couldn't take it any longer. Not the pain, of course, my buddies incessant blathering about how much better I'd feel. "Oh my god, give it to me for the love of everything holy," I said... "If it will shut you up!"

FAST FWD 25 years later today, this very minute. Since that first hit, I have been a "Legalize It" proponent and a vocal one to the max! Now I have since moved Alabama. "I know, I know." Why the hell would you do that? I had to follow the family. I am now going on year four without so much as a sniff in the wind of anything that even resembles that beautiful smell. I have been surviving on my one month supply of Norco one scrip at a time. It's not hard to play by the rules, especially when you do not know one soul or have once connection.

So I have learned to get by...

But what I WILL NOT DO is sit idly by and watch the one person who means more to me than anything or anyone who has ever drawn air into their suck-hole sit here and break down before my very eyes. My wife... I know what you're thinking. How does a guy in a wheelchair even get a chick? Well, you hit them harder and drag them further.

My wife, a cancer survivor got caught up in the whole Obama shit-storm of WTF insurance, and at this point, she would be better off kicking puppies and going to prison to get any kind of medical attention. A convict, seriously, gets better health care than most of us.

Anywho. I am tired of playing by the rules. Not where she is concerned. So for the last three months, I have been saving literal pennies and studying up and picking the brain of every grower, hippie, stoner, and friend. And just today I put in a massive order to Amazon, E-Bay, Wal-Mart, and Crop King.

To hell with the rules, they will never tell me I'm doing something wrong. (Amnezia Haze Auto) After getting the light, tent, soil, and everything else it had the best CBD I could afford. I'll be saving for that Auto Cheese next.

Twenty-nine Years paralyzed this December, Twenty-Five Years a Medical Smoker on a Four Year Hiatus and I am going to grow my own LED-MED's. Hopefully, with a bunch of help from you beautiful people right here. That is if you would be so kind do as much.

I just really hope that those five seeds from Crop King get here.

When I say I am working on a shoestring budget, just know that I do not even receive 800$ a month. So what I got pushed me right to the wall, and I ate some tiny ass meals saving for these goodies. Let's hope I pull this off!

As you can tell, I'm sure. I am a talker. You'll be hearing from me in the journals soon!

Cheers Friends!
-Mak

Wow, tough story. I'm also in the state of unbelievable ignorance.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

You will get your package, at least I think you will.

Now with that stated, tell no one. I mean no one. It is the path of bad things happening if you do. If you can't keep it secret, the people you tell won't either. If you need to talk about your farming, this is the place to do it. I know you'll probably enlist your wife for the brawn. I hope that will be the extents of your needed helpers.

Shoestring can be done but does make the growing experience a lot more instinctive.

You found a great group of people here that will help where they can, but you will need to remind them you are on a shoestring budget. Many do not have such tight constraints on them.

When you start, make a journal here for your grow, it will help a lot with any problems you encounter.

I know there will be others by to welcome you as well.

You have found your place to participate and belong.

Welcome Mak. If this community can help a blind member grow I'm sure we'll get you through no problem. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. Everyone starts at the beginning.

Welcome to 420magazine. I really enjoy the support and help that I have received here. There is a ton to take in, but very beneficial information here. I started reading grow journals and learned a ton. The people here are free of drama and willing to help each other.

Now with that stated, tell no one. I mean no one. It is the path of bad things happening if you do. If you can't keep it secret, the people you tell won't either. If you need to talk about your farming, this is the place to do it. I know you'll probably enlist your wife for the brawn. I hope that will be the extents of your needed helpers.

Shoestring can be done but does make the growing experience a lot more instinctive.

You found a great group of people here that will help where they can, but you will need to remind them you are on a shoestring budget. Many do not have such tight constraints on them.

When you start, make a journal here for your grow, it will help a lot with any problems you encounter.

Thanks a ton, Bonsai!

Trust me, I have the whole "tell no-one" on lock. It's easy when you live on foreign soil and don't know anybody. I own my home so there s no landlord to worry about and I sit on a 3.5-acre lot with no real neighbors to worry about. My outlet will remain right here under text and key, or rather a fairly strong password.

Thank's for the heads up, all the same, I am already acquiring OP's Knowledge, I am definitely in the right place!

Pardon the name, many years of a certain online game has turned me into a blood-thirsty pvp pixel warrior, with a flair for the comical name. However, that is a story for a completely different forum.

Allow me to be as quick and concise as I can and introduce myself. "You may call me Mak..."

As long as I could remember all I ever wanted to be was a State Trooper. An Ohio State Trooper to be exact. Sadly, I never received that chance as I was hit head-on by a drunk driver on my way to work one morning and ultimately left a C1-C7 Quadriplegic. That was Dec. 12, 1990. I was to attend State Trooper Academy that March.

Please "DO NOT" feel bad for me, and how could you when the first thing that came to my mind when a nurse had informed me that I was in a bad accident and I may never walk again was... "Please, tell me I had on clean underwear!"

FAST FWD Three Years:

By this time I had a book that I carried with me that I called my pain journal. It was packed full of information on every med/narcotic that the Doctors had pumped me full of and exactly how each affected me, to the nth degree. Now you must remember, I wanted to be what I considered the Cop of Cops at least in Ohio, anyway. So I was as straightlaced as they come back in the day, and I not only subscribed to every nightmare I was told about the "Devils Lettuce" but I was also vehemently dead set against it. My mind was as closed as a liquor store on Sunday.

One day I was having a particularly bad day pain levels were teetering on the level of dropping a Bowling Ball on my head and knocking myself out. And I would have done it mind you if I had been any kind of a bowler. With a lifetime average of 117, I would have dropped a Gutter-Ball on my face and knocked myself simple. I already had a hard time cutting my steak. I could only imagine what a Gutter-Ball to the face may have done. My God! What if it turned me into a Cleveland Browns fan! ((Shiver)) #GOCOWBOYS!

Anyway, a lifelong buddy of mine had come to visit and after seeing how bad I was that day, he pretty much begged me to smoke a joint with him. As scared as I was of the MaryJane I couldn't take it any longer. Not the pain, of course, my buddies incessant blathering about how much better I'd feel. "Oh my god, give it to me for the love of everything holy," I said... "If it will shut you up!"

FAST FWD 25 years later today, this very minute. Since that first hit, I have been a "Legalize It" proponent and a vocal one to the max! Now I have since moved Alabama. "I know, I know." Why the hell would you do that? I had to follow the family. I am now going on year four without so much as a sniff in the wind of anything that even resembles that beautiful smell. I have been surviving on my one month supply of Norco one scrip at a time. It's not hard to play by the rules, especially when you do not know one soul or have once connection.

So I have learned to get by...

But what I WILL NOT DO is sit idly by and watch the one person who means more to me than anything or anyone who has ever drawn air into their suck-hole sit here and break down before my very eyes. My wife... I know what you're thinking. How does a guy in a wheelchair even get a chick? Well, you hit them harder and drag them further.

My wife, a cancer survivor got caught up in the whole Obama shit-storm of WTF insurance, and at this point, she would be better off kicking puppies and going to prison to get any kind of medical attention. A convict, seriously, gets better health care than most of us.

Anywho. I am tired of playing by the rules. Not where she is concerned. So for the last three months, I have been saving literal pennies and studying up and picking the brain of every grower, hippie, stoner, and friend. And just today I put in a massive order to Amazon, E-Bay, Wal-Mart, and Crop King.

To hell with the rules, they will never tell me I'm doing something wrong. (Amnezia Haze Auto) After getting the light, tent, soil, and everything else it had the best CBD I could afford. I'll be saving for that Auto Cheese next.

Twenty-nine Years paralyzed this December, Twenty-Five Years a Medical Smoker on a Four Year Hiatus and I am going to grow my own LED-MED's. Hopefully, with a bunch of help from you beautiful people right here. That is if you would be so kind do as much.

I just really hope that those five seeds from Crop King get here.

When I say I am working on a shoestring budget, just know that I do not even receive 800$ a month. So what I got pushed me right to the wall, and I ate some tiny ass meals saving for these goodies. Let's hope I pull this off!

As you can tell, I'm sure. I am a talker. You'll be hearing from me in the journals soon!

Cheers Friends!
-Mak
You're in the right place. Theres many a person here who would be more than willing to help you out. One person springs to mind she is always willing to help but especially medical patients. Shes a true fountain of knowledge. @SweetSue

Welcome to 420magazine. I really enjoy the support and help that I have received here. There is a ton to take in, but very beneficial information here. I started reading grow journals and learned a ton. The people here are free of drama and willing to help each other.

Thank you, Diggler420. I appreciate the warm welcome. I can not wait to get started. I have been lost in the Grow Journals for hours! I love it here!

#BoogieNightCycle

Welcome Mak. If this community can help a blind member grow I'm sure we'll get you through no problem. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. Everyone starts at the beginning.

Thank you, Turbobucket. I will need help, I can assure you. I grow microgreens, but this is as you know is a whole different thing of beauty. I have never been one to be afraid to ask. Knowledge Sponge Mode Engaged!

Back
Top Bottom