Aloha From Atooi

I’a

420 Member
Aloha 420 mag

I am a Retired veteran and medical cannabis saved my life. I use Rick Simpson Oil every day, as well as Charlottes Web and love to smoke! I was suffering from daily partial complex seizures, I started using Charlottes web in January of 2018, and by April I had a 3 day video EEG done showing I was seizure free. My friend that started me on the CBD suggested RSO would help as well but I didn’t want to be “impaired” so originally I declined. After the EEG results I was a believer and stared on RSO. I had an autoimmune disease that was killing my digestive system and immune system along with it, I haven’t had any symptoms since 2018. The list goes on and on, and of course all the toxic drugs that I was able to stop taking
I am here to learn and pass it on. All of my medicine was given to me, by someone I had only met one time and I would like to be able to do the same for others as was done for me.
I have one grow under my belt and am ready fro another.

Aloha 420 mag

I am a Retired veteran and medical cannabis saved my life. I use Rick Simpson Oil every day, as well as Charlottes Web and love to smoke! I was suffering from daily partial complex seizures, I started using Charlottes web in January of 2018, and by April I had a 3 day video EEG done showing I was seizure free. My friend that started me on the CBD suggested RSO would help as well but I didn’t want to be “impaired” so originally I declined. After the EEG results I was a believer and stared on RSO. I had an autoimmune disease that was killing my digestive system and immune system along with it, I haven’t had any symptoms since 2018. The list goes on and on, and of course all the toxic drugs that I was able to stop taking
I am here to learn and pass it on. All of my medicine was given to me, by someone I had only met one time and I would like to be able to do the same for others as was done for me.
Hey Brother Aloha!! Welcome to the site! I know exactly where you're coming from. Army did a number on me as well. Cannabis save my life and is continuing to help my special needs son. Lots of knowledge in this site oh, are you going to do is just ask bro!
Cheers!
G.I.JOSE

Aloha 420 mag

Hey man sounds like you've been through the ringer. This is a pretty good place for you. Theres a wonderful lady named @SweetSue that is a wealth of knowledge. I got to meet her a couple years ago... totally cool. Then theres a ton of folks that are dieing to help with whatever you got.

Just curious, what island are you on? Parents have a timeshare in Kapaa on Kauai (the T word). I've been lucky enough to see 8 islands out there, this is including Molekini, and we went diving between Lahua and Niihau so I count both of them haha.

Anyway. I'm glad you're here. I think your afflictions and answers will help others. I've put out the batlight for Sue, maybe she can join the conversation. Aloha Kakou

Hey man sounds like you've been through the ringer. This is a pretty good place for you. Theres a wonderful lady named @SweetSue that is a wealth of knowledge. I got to meet her a couple years ago... totally cool. Then theres a ton of folks that are dieing to help with whatever you got.

Just curious, what island are you on? Parents have a timeshare in Kapaa on Kauai (the T word). I've been lucky enough to see 8 islands out there, this is including Molekini, and we went diving between Lahua and Niihau so I count both of them haha.

Anyway. I'm glad you're here. I think your afflictions and answers will help others. I've put out the batlight for Sue, maybe she can join the conversation. Aloha Kakou
Mahalo nui loa for the for the warm welcome and the scoop on SweetSue. Sounds like i'm at the right place, I decided to go all in, and am no longer renting out my adjoining home. I'm growing my own medicine. It has been a big commitment, and totally changed my life. Its not been easy, but after my first 48hr shift eradicating spider mites I knew I was hooked.

The Garden Isle is my favorite, Kalalau will always hold a special place for me. Thats great you've had the opportunity to see more than just Waikiki, and actually I've never made it to the last three, diving out there would be incredible. I stay on the gathering place so I try to make it to one of the outer islands every couple months, even if just for the day. My wife works for Hawaiian Airlines so we have flight benefits.

Thanks again

Mahalo nui loa for the for the warm welcome and the scoop on SweetSue. Sounds like i'm at the right place, I decided to go all in, and am no longer renting out my adjoining home. I'm growing my own medicine. It has been a big commitment, and totally changed my life. Its not been easy, but after my first 48hr shift eradicating spider mites I knew I was hooked.

The Garden Isle is my favorite, Kalalau will always hold a special place for me. Thats great you've had the opportunity to see more than just Waikiki, and actually I've never made it to the last three, diving out there would be incredible. I stay on the gathering place so I try to make it to one of the outer islands every couple months, even if just for the day. My wife works for Hawaiian Airlines so we have flight benefits.

Thanks again
Glad to hear you've made such a commitment. Sounds like you have the room. Sue is super bad ass. Shes pretty smart about various concentrates, cannabis is her favorite topic of study that's for sure.

Haha normally 48 hours with spider mites is the last thing a grower does before they rip the l lights from the ceiling and sell everything on Craigslist. Very happy to hear you made it through.

Hawaii is cool. I've been lucky enough to travel. We got to stay in grass hut on Moorea which is close to Tahiti. It sounds cool, but the bugs were thick. My wifey wasn't too cool with that. The geckos always seemed to have dinner on my pillow, which kinda sucked but at least they were good enough to save me some. The Island was crazy though. We swam with sharks and fed stingrays. Fun fun fun.

It's great to have you here. I hope you get everything you're looking for. I would offer that going off and filling the house with plants first thing can work out, but a lot of times it doesnt workout at all if the grow knowledge isnt there yet. And THAT can be super frustrating. Now here's what I would do if I were in your shoes... I'd fill that house till branches were sticking out the windows, but I have absolutely no self control. Dont be like me!

I have a friend who's first grow(s) were in two different locations one in Southern California, one in a house in Northern Nevada, which he tried to feed automatically. He built a room in the basement. Set up Dositrons and grew 12 plants. He didnt drain away the waste water and ended up with nutrient lock like I had never seen. Plants were beautiful, strangely colored leaves, but they didnt do well. Of the 6 plants in California 3 went Male, and the other 3 didnt produce what was expected. The strain was Northern Lights, which grows baseball bats. He doesnt grow anymore. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Ask good questions, scour the internet for good sources of info... Grow Weed Easy is a source and some of the other forums have their merits, but this site has a well rounded group of enthusiasts.

Back
Top Bottom